Sunny

Sunny looked at Ice as he rapped intensely with whoever the f*ck was his opponent. She made her grip on her egg thighter. She decided she wanted to become a mother. Or a father. Or just a parent. Her wings stretched out a bit and then she brought them closer to her again. Having wings was dope. She still wondered though, if a human f*cked a bird, would the kid be a human with wings? It was a weird question, but then again, Sunny was just weird in general. And so was Ice honestly.

She yawned as Ice just kept rapping. This was extremely boring to be honest. At least the music was good. Eventually, when Ice was done she said. "I am immensely bored. Dialtown was better than this." "Don't you even dare compare this to a game where you need to find a mate and lay eggs." Snapped Ice as he looked at Sunny with a deadpan.

Sunny stuck her tongue out and then asked. "When do you think my egg will hatch?" Ice looked thoroughly disgusted and he said. "I have no clue, but can we just like... Not talk about that?" Sunny grinned mischievously before saying. "Nah, we will talk about it." Ice glared at her and then said. "Oh, it seems a new opponent has suddenly appeared out of nowhere at a very convenient time. Quick, I must leave this very disgusting conversation so I can keep rapping!" Sunny looked at him with a deadpan as he put himself in a rapping position again and waited for his opponent to start.

"F*ck you man." She muttered as she watched him start rapping against another total stranger. "I miss Hound." She said quietly. Suddenly, Hound appeared next to her and she grinned. "Hobo of Dialtown!" She exclaimed. Ice seemed too busy rapping to hear what she had just said. That, or he wants to forget everything that happened in Dialtown: Phone dating sim. Sunny didn't understand why though. She quite liked the game.

"Shall we continued from where we left off?" She asked. Hound nodded and waited as two options appeared in front of Sunny. ["You look like a hobo."] and ["Hang on, you created EVERYTHING?"] Sunny curiously pressed the second option and then said. "Hang on, you created, like, everything? Even Gacha heat?" Hound quickly answered. "Well, yeah, most things." Sunny nodded. That must mean Gacha heat wasn't created by God, but by Satan. Which is rather fitting. Gacha heat deserves to burn in hell honestly.

A singular option popped up. ["...But not EVERYthing?"] She pressed it and repeated it. Hound nodded and said. "Well, yeah, you guys did SOME of the work, to be fair." Two options popped up and Sunny snorted at the second one. ["Y'mean like building society and sh*t? We DO live in a society."] and ["I bet we did more than YOU did to create us, stinky mutt."] She pressed the second option and also repeated that one.

Hound shrugged and said. "Y'know what? Fair." Which made Sunny laugh. "Y'ever like, leave a takeout box in the corner of your room and forget to bin the box, only to find a new species evolve from the remains of your chicken thai curry from last month?" He asked. Sunny shrugged because this seemed quite specific, but she did nod afterward. "This world is my takeout box, and I'm the hungover dude gazing upon in infinite possibility in disgust and awe." He said.

Sunny nodded once more and then Hound said. "Yeah, it's nice to meet ya." Sunny nodded again. She seemed to nod a lot. A few options popped up, but the one that stuck out to her the most was the one that said: [Punch God.] Sunny wheezed and pressed it. Suddenly, Hound's television head's screen that had a dog on it became red. Soon after, the dog's eyes started glowing a red hue and the screen went back to normal, except for the dog's eyes.

"YOU FOOL." Said Hound with an echo. This seemed to catch Ice's attention and he somehow managed to pause the rapping session he was doing. He looked over and yelled. "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" Sunny sweated as she looked at Hound nervously. Hound got up and started running towards Sunny, who also got up and started running away. "I AM A GOD! HOW CAN YOU KILL A GOD?!" He asked. Sunny yelped and grabbed her egg even tighter.

"WHAT A GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE!" Exclaimed Hound as he kept chasing Sunny, who was running away quite quickly because she had her wings angled in a certain direction that made her run slightly faster. "HOW COULD YOU BE SO NAIVE?!" He asked. "I-" Started Hound. "Okay, I have appeared to have just sh*t meself-" He said. Sunny ran back towards the speakers, used her wings to propel herself upwards a bit and landed on the speakers in a sitting position. She gasped for air and then laughed.

"You win this round, no-phone-head one." Said Hound as he did a peace sign and disappeared. There was a few minutes of silence before Ice said. "Did you... Just punch a literal God?" Sunny shrugged and said. "Technically, I am a God too." "And to say this all started with you only wanted to make an inn..." Muttered Ice as he turned around to start rapping again. Quickly, Sunny yelled. "F*CK THE MURDER INN!" Ice just quickly started the game again.