Ice

Ice woke up, looked around, and immediately knew where they were and said: "BEEP BOP SKE BAP BOOP SKE BAP SKA DOO BOP BEEP." "Shut up." Said Sunny as she layed on the giant speakers and kept her eyes shut, as if she were sleeping. And if she hadn't spoken, Ice would have probably slapped her in the face to check if she truly was. Welp, at least now he knew she was awake. He'd probably still slap her in the face though.

"No f*ck you." He responded. "Don't repeat the Among Us game." She said as she rolled onto her stomach and stretched her arms out. She yawned and then said. "I'm just gonna perish now." Suddenly, medium black wings popped out of her back and she said. "Dope. I dunno why that came so late. Maybe when I say that I want to die it gives me my ghost wings from Fnaf." "Where the f*ck is your egg by the way?" Asked Ice curiously. "Right here." Said Sunny as she rolled onto her side and showed Ice the egg she had birthed. Ice didn't watch her give birth, he had gone to try rides that were very far away from the ferris wheel. He had then come back about two hours later and found her holding an egg next to the signature red portal that brought them to the next game.

"You... Were sleeping on it?" He asked. "It's surprisingly strong." Said Sunny as she nodded and rolled back onto her stomach. "Do you happen to have a microphone up there as well?" Ice asked. Sunny searched around briefly before tossing Ice a handheld microphone and returning back to her original position. "Boop boop bop boop bep beep beep beep, bap-bep!" Ice sang showing off his beeping skills he's been working on for a year. "Please, SHUT UP!" Sunny half-yelled clearly annoyed.

"Okay, Girlfriend." Ice said smugly. Sunny actually got up to sit on the speakers before shouting. "The f*ck did you call me?!" "Hey, that looks like that's your role right now, and you didn't state that the temporary mate was over soo.." Ice said with a shrug. "Well it is over now!" Sunny said, crossing her arms. "Still doesn't get rid of that first part." Ice said with an even smugger face. Sunny replied with simply a simple: "Hmph."

After a long moment of silence, Sunny asked: "So who are you quote on quote 'rapping' against?" "Well I think this is gonna be the longest world yet, with each chapter being a Week in the game." Ice replied. "Ugh. Guess I had this coming for putting you through FNAF and DTPDS with Roblox being a small break for you." Sunny said rather unamused before following right after with. "What week is this anyway?" "Let's see here...Tutorial." Ice answered looking at the FNF Script. "Okay so what do I do?" Sunny asked. "Just sing a simple tune then I'll repeat it" Ice answered once again.

"Do I have to do beeps?" Sunny asked gripping onto the last bit of hope she has in this Universe. "Nah, Girlfriend is the only character in the official game to speak English, well besides Tankman, but he does it in a cutscene, not with notes" Ice replied once again, getting tired of Sunny's questions. "You lost me." Sunny said with a derpy blank stare. "Good, now start singing." Ice said, wanting to get on with it.

3

2

1

Go!

"Uh..so what do I sing?"

"Just say left, right, up or down randomly"

"Uh..okay!"

"Left, Right, Left, Right."

"Beep, Boop, Beep, Boop."

"That's how I do it?"

"Up, Down, Up, Down"

"Bep, Bop, Bep, Bop!"

~~~

"That was kinda fun!" Sunny said, winking.