Behind the scenes

Hey ya'll, Scott here. [BEEP]

Hey people who are reading our sh*tty story, it is Ice here, and I am writing a behind the scenes, because I'm bored LMAO. So this is gonna be... A thing. OFF TO THE STUFF THAT PEOPLE CARE ABOUT (Probably not).

-Ice got a tail because Sunny was hogging the character development

-Yes Ice f*cked a cat maid, I am not a furry I swear, despite what Sunny keeps saying.

-In the middle of the next chapter, Ice just goes back to Deltarune while Sunny and Dogcheck does their sh*t.

-Sorry chapters are taking so long to write, we're kinda burned out from writing so much, also this story kinda fell apart after FNAF SB.

-Ice's tail acts like a cat tail, and the end HURTS.

-Salty is named after my favorite FNF Mod: Salty's Sunday Night, mainly because of Opheebop aka best blob.

-Ice is a computer in the Dark World because when I drew Ice's Dark World Version, I accidentally removed the color, and I thought it looked cool.

-Dogcheck was named after an error screen in both Undertale and Deltarune, where if you edit your save file to be in a room that you're not supposed to be in/ doesn't exist, you get a screen with Toby Fox/ The Annoying Dog in the center.

-Ice's browser history is traumatizing.

-Sunny added lore to the story for some reason, even though I hate lore

-Ice's voice after leaving deltarune was bitcrushed a bit even in other worlds

-Ice gets a new pet later in the story as well.

-I am actively checking for R34, don't try anything.

-Deltarune's ending was originally gonna be a Spamton NEO fight, but I got lazy.

Okay now Sunny is gonna take over this so the rest of the stuff here will be written by Sunny:

-No. :)

-Ice is telling me to write so I'm gonna write this is the second time I'm writing this cuz Ice decided to be a b*tch and deleted the whole text I had made of this before, I am furious lol. Anyways I dunno what to write and so I am writing whatever comes to mind even though it might not be relevant to the story because I dunno. How's ur day? I hope it was good. Mine was okay I spent time with Ice IRL and that was good and also I'm running out of things to say again (and Ice is holding me at gunpoint.) (haha ignore that lol) so I'm just gonna ask Ice, like why the f*ck did you fuck a maid cat I mean what the f*ck who the fuck does that (I had nothing funny to write about with me -Ice) who f*ck*ng decides to suddenly f*ck a cat maid? Like what. (I NEEDED TO IM SORRY -Ice) And uuuuh. Bye.