Sunny

Ice was a very unkind individual, was what Sunny decided as soon as he slapped her on the back of the head for like the hundredth time, which she should've thought a long time ago. But eh, she shook it off every time. And she would probably shake it off again. Eventually. After she slapped him a few times of course, can't forget to do that.

Sunny woke up in the End and immediately set to work. "What about the totally safe and non-explosive inn?" Asked Ice as he got up. "F*CK THE MURDER INN!" Yelled Sunny as she started digging up the End stone and making a staircase towards the surface. She would finish this as quick as possible because, speedrunner time b*tch. Once she saw the Ender dragon, she smiled and said. "Beep beep motherf*ck*r." And she proceeded to run and climb up the End towers as quick as possible because, beep beep.

~~~

Ice ended up being the one who killed the Ender dragon. But Sunny had helped greatly with her beep beep powers. The Ender dragon never saw it coming whenever she beep beeped her way onto it's back and stabbed it a few thousand times. After a while, Ice had finally decided he'd try and stab the Ender dragon too. And he did. Which immediately killed it.

"Aww... I wanted to end it." She said. Ice shrugged and then said. "Hey look, the portal is open and the egg is there." Immediately, Sunny ran towards the egg and yelled. "DIBS B*TCH." She touched it and watched it go away before walking towards it and using a piston to take it. "Where the f*ck-" Started Ice before being interrupted by Sunny. "80% God." She said. After collecting the egg, both of them turned towards the portal.

Sunny saw that the portal looked different, so she walked up to it and said. "Hey... Am I on dr*gs, or is the portal more red than usual?" She went into an intense thinking pose and Ice walked over and said. "This kind of looks like the portal you forced me into without my consent." "I didn't force you into it. You followed me." Said Sunny. "I beg to Notch." Said Ice. "Shut up." Said Sunny.

There was a pause of silence before Sunny said. "Wanna go in?" Ice smiled and said. "D*psh*ts first." As he pushed Sunny into the portal. He waited for a moment before jumping in after her. He sadly had to make sure she wasn't dead. It was very sad indeed. But she probably wasn't dead. If she was, he'd probably hear the screaming she does where even beings from 420 dimensions away could hear.