Ice

Ice woke up and glared at Sunny. "Hey you look kinda confused, something wrong?" she said after getting up. "Uh..it's..nothing." Ice said, looking away. "If you say so." Suny said with a shrug. "Hey, is the sky supposed to be a portal? Because I'm pretty sure, hear me out here, the sky is supposed to be blue, not red." Sunny added right after. "Well it looks pretty familiar kind of red, like blood red, whereas the portal is maroon red." Ice reassured her. "M yes." Sunny said, quoting herself for the 3490th time.

"Hey uh also can I tell you something?" Ice asked. "Uh.. Sure, pretty much all we do is talk since we're in this story." Sunny said with a shrug. "Well I-" Ice said before getting interrupted by an explosion. "The hell was that?" Sunny said after shrieking. Her wings puffing up. "That would be the Higher Powers, Anyway-" Ice said before getting interrupted AGAIN. "What's that?" Sunny asked, tilting her head. "A god like deity with the power to revive anything and everyone from the dead, ANYW-" Ice said before getting interrupted for the third time.

"Oh cool, if you know what that is, then do you happen to know where we are?" Sunny asked, paying no attention to the fact that Ice looked like he was about to kill her, and instead, grooming her wings or whatever it was called. "That would be correct, we happen to be in Krinkels's Madness Combat." Ice answered with a bruh face. "Oh, cool murder time! Anyway, what did you want to say?" Sunny said. "Sigh, nevermind, I'll say it later.." Ice said before walking away. "Err..okay?" Sunny said concerned before following him.

They explored the empty streets and collected weapons, Ice barely saying a word the whole time, before buying a hot dog and sitting down near a tree in a park to eat it. "Hey are you okay, you've been acting... What's the word again? Oh yeah, different, ever since we got to this world." Sunny asked, facing Ice, as she was making an exact replica of her paper mask for her egg. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just tired I guess, I haven't gotten any sleep lol." Ice replied. "If you say so.." Sunny simply replied, smiling down at the paper mask before spawning some scotch tape and sticking the mask onto what Sunny suddenly decided was her egg's face. Ice guessed they would find out if she was correct or not about where the face was when it was going to hatch. If it ever would, of course. Ice was pretty sure humans didn't come out of eggs. But he wasn't sure.

"We should probably find some shelter, I haven't watched as much of this show as you have, but I know we are on the verge of getting killed soon." Sunny said. Ice nodded and they both searched for an empty building to sleep in before heading out to find the next portal. "Hey I think I found one!" Sunny said to Ice who was just looking at the blood red sky. "I SAID I FOUND A PLACE, LET'S GO!" Sunny yelled before dragging Ice to the empty building. They both boarded up the doors and set up camp so they could stay to get some sleep. "Soo... Got any advice on how to survive in this brutal hell hole?" Sunny asked. "Don't get killed." Ice muttered. "Ah yes, great advice!" Sunny replied to the very helpful and wise advice of Ice. "I'm going to bed now, Goodnight!" Ice said before heading off to the place where they had built beds with materials that will not be described.

"Goodnight I guess?" Sunny said with a blank stare. "I'm getting really concerned, for some reason." She muttered to herself before playing with her 'child'. (In case you haven't noticed by now, Ice wrote like 90% of this chapter.)