Ice

Ice thought Sunny was dumb. And she most likely thought the exact same thing about him, ironically that's how they became friends (IRL and In this book). The story of how the became friends, what a nice tale. She basically just walked up to him during gym class and said. "You're my fren now, we're having soft tacos later!" And Ice had just shrugged and said. "Okay." And then they were friends forever. The end. Just kidding.

Anyways, Ice did not think it was a good idea to follow Sunny into the Nether, when she had beds with her. Actually, that was probably the exact opposite of a good idea; a f*ck*ng terrible idea. But that's okay. She'd probably never brutally murder him by exploding him. At least she couldn't push him into lava since he knew how to get water in the Nether! And pushing him into the water for him to drown (he had never learned how to swim okay) (YES I DID, ABOUT 7 MONTHS AGO AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS! -IRL Ice) (Shut up -IRL Sunny) was not a brutal murder. And if you want to say that it isn't. Shut up.

Ice followed Sunny as she speedbuilt a bridge. He watched as she got to the Warped forest and run into it. "Welp, she's lost to the wonders of the world now." He said as he shrugged and turned around to walk away. "ICE GET BACK HERE YOU B*TCH." He heard Sunny yell from he doesn't even know where. He sighed and turned around to go join his probably soon dead acquaintance. If she didn't get killed by falling into the lava, she'd die from the mobs in here. Sunny liked animals a bit too much. She'd probably walk up to the hoglins and hug them. Which is basically her asking to get killed.

Also, knowing her, she'd probably trap endermen in boats and name them stupid names. Like Candice, or E10, or Wendy, or Ligma or for whatever sick reason Tordious Maximous the XVII. ('Tis very true, I do that often,except that last one was put by Ice -IRL Sunny). Ice had a sneaking suspicion that Sunny was not mentally okay. But then again, was he? He didn't know. He wasn't even sure if he ever knew. He probably wasn't mentally okay to be honest since Autism is pain and a blessing at the same time.

Anyway, he entered the Warped forest via Plot Convenience Nether Portal™ and found Sunny immediately. She had built the universal Minecraft symbol for a d*ck. Yep, something was deeply wrong with her. "What. The. F*ck." He said. "Oh, hey!" She exclaimed as she waved at him. He just stared at her until she broke the masterpiece of a construction. "Fine. I just needed a way to make sure I had already been here." She sighed as she broke the last piece.

"But like, why the f*ck a d*ck, THIS IS A SFW BOOK!" He asked. Sunny shrugged and said. "Gotta make sure it wasn't a naturally spawned structure." "It was literally made with Command blocks. WHERE THE BEEP DID YOU GET COMMAND BLOCKS?" he said confused af, Sunny stuck out her tongue and said. "Gotta make sure the Command blocks hadn't already been there." "WHEN DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!" He asked. Sunny shrugged and said. "I guess I'm just unlucky." Ice facepalmed with the blocky hands that they got when going through the portal as she smiled innocently for the second time at him. "I hate you." He said. "I misprise you too." She said, grinning.

Ice started with his signature "Bruh Face" which looks like this: TrT. And then he followed her as she walked further into the Warped forest. He looked around and didn't pay attention to what Sunny was doing. Which was a mistake. Because how the f*ck did she even manage to find an End portal, in the Nether! "How the f*ck did you even do that?" He asked. Sunny shrugged and pulled out a Command block. "And where the f*ck did you get that?" He asked. "As I said, I am 80% God." She answered as she placed it down.

"Unless you can find God in water, then yeah, sure. Also what happened to the 20%?" He asked. Sunny looked back at him and said. "We don't talk about the 20%." Ice just looked at her as she put a button on the Command block and pressed it. "Are you in Creative?" Asked Ice. There was a pause of silence before she said. "Perhaps." She said. "But I prefer to say I'm 80% God." A few seconds later, it started raining eyes of ender.

Sunny took as many as she could and placed them on the spots of the End portal that didn't already have some. "QUICK! GET IN BEFORE IT CRASHES THE SERVER AND WE'RE TRAPPED FOREVER IN AN EMPTY VOID!" She smiled when it opened and she grabbed Ice's arm. "FOLLOW ME NON-GOD!" And she pulled him into the portal. Ice made sure that the last thing he did before they both entered the End was slap her on the back of the head again, which made her yelp.