Ice

Don't ask how, but Ice had finally managed to get to the end of the game (cough cough, save file editing, cough cough). And low and behold, there was a portal. "So... We just go in?" Asked Sunny as she stared at the red portal. Ice just shrugged and said. "Yeah, I guess so. I want to get out of this hell hole as quickly as possible." "WAIT!" Exclaimed Sunny as she took out a camera. "I almost forgot to take the mandatory 'we finally finished this game' photo!" She said. "What?" Asked Ice.

"Oh, whenever we finished a game, I took photos so we could remember. And so that I could prove to my friends that I truly did go inside video games." Said Sunny as she shrugged, put the camera in front of her, made sure Ice was in the shot and that the portal was behind them. Sunny's ghost form exited her robot body and she pressed the button on the camera. A short countdown started before there was a flash of light and a photo was taken.

"Okay, now we can go!" Said Sunny as she entered her animatronic again and put the camera away. Ice shrugged and then said. "Finally. Ghost possessing a robot first." He tried to push Sunny and she just laughed. "I said it was an animatronic." She said. Ice rolled his eyes before he was picked up and dropped into the portal. "Hey!" He yelped. "Rude small children first." She said as she walked in after him. "HEY!" He yelled before everything went black.