Alternate ending

"Okay listen here, how about you make yourself useful and go try to find a way out before I shoot your *ss to finish what I started." Ice said glaring at Sunny while pointing a gun. "You can't even kill me." Sunny said, rolling her eyes. "Actually I have full control over what happens here. I can change the story however I want." Ice said whilst bringing up a hologram of a control panel. "Okay abuser." Sunny said walking out.

Sunny then tried to find a portal, laying low and trying not to get noticed. After a couple of hours, she saw lightning strike nearby. She ran towards it carelessly, and in doing so catching the attention of a group of around 120 Agents. She ran even faster, but her sense of coordination was terrible, and she hit a dead end. She was cornered and had no weapons. So at the last second. Ice came in and began tearing the enemies apart very quickly. "How the f*ck did you find me, and why do you have horns?" Sunny asked watching Ice brutally murder them. "Always know where you are, and these horns are like a warning for people that violence will emerge soon." Ice said while stabbing a Grunt behind him.

"Also move to your left side." He followed. Sunny stepped to her left and Ice threw a knife at a random ATP Engineer that was behind her. Soon more Enemies came and the duo were overwhelmed. "I got an idea, LET'S GO!" Ice said grabbing Sunny like he did in FNF before wall jumping on the roof of a building. They jumped from roof to roof before coming to the area where the lightning struck, also known as where the portal was.

They (actually mainly Ice since Sunny was still in his arms) ran towards the portal, but before they reached it, they were circled by at least 300 people all wanting them dead. "Time to do a gamer move." Ice whispered to himself. "Wha- AAAAAH" Sunny said before getting thrown into the air. Ice pulled out two UZIS and shot the hell out of all of them before catching Sunny again and putting her back down. "Where'd you learn to do that?" Sunny asked. "Let's just say, a friend showed me earlier." Ice said, spinning his guns and then putting them away. There was a moment of silence before getting ended by a squeak. "What was that?" Sunny asked.

"Was that you?" She asked her frog who was in her pocket. "F*ck no." the frog replied. "Watch your language or you're grounded for a week." Sunny said with a deadpan. "Oh, that's MY pet." Ice said, taking a small turtle out of his interdimensional pocket storage system. "When'd you get that?" Sunny asked. "Well, I thought it was unfair you annoying me with yours the entire time, so I coded in one of my own." Ice answered. "Does it have a name?" Sunny asked. "B*tch my name's Salty." the Tortle said. "Of course it can talk." Sunny said, rolling her eyes. "Yeah I named it after my favorite FNF mod soo..." Ice said. "Whatever, you wanna go now?" Sunny asked. "Yep, let's go!" Ice said before doing a flip into the portal. "Showoff!" Sunny screamed before jumping into the portal as well.

This isn't canon! So Salty doesn't exist, yet. This was Ice's version of the ending because he took too long and I decided to finish it. But here's what it would probably originally look like.