Sunny

Sunny smiled as she watched Ice go where Chica would be. She currently had to recharge, so Ice would have to wait until she was done recharging for her to come and help him again. But he'd probably survive, and Sunny was trying to find a way to speed up her recharge cycle so that she could hopefully get to Ice as he got to the Lobby of the Pizzaplex.

She waited until he was gone before starting to hack this recharger thing so that it would make her battery go up quicker. She watched as she started to recharge faster, now she knew she should at least make it before Ice got to the Daycare. Which was good, because she'd be able to go in the Daycare with him. She didn't care if she wasn't supposed to, she'd find a way to do it anyway. Moon is terrifying. And if she was only scared of Sans, Ice would probably also be terrified of Moon. Sunny remembered when she had first found Moon. It was a very traumatizing moment in her life.

Sunny closed her robotic eyes so she could nap a little before it was time to go see Ice. She put a timer on and made herself close. It was kind of the equivalent of a nap for an animatronic. Sunny as a ghost also decided to take a nap as she waited. She had calculated how long it should take to recharge (I do) so she would wake up around when her recharge cycle was done.

~~~

Sunny woke up startled. She sighed when she realized it was only the timer. She stopped it and made her animatronic 'wake up'. She opened the door and walked towards where Ice had gone. She wouldn't be attacked by any of the other animatronics if any had stayed after Ice had gone through here. But that wasn't very likely.

Sunny walked through the halls and smiled when she finally got to the Lobby. "Yeah!" She exclaimed. She sent Ice a call and he picked up soon after. "Sunny, you're already awake?" He asked. Sunny nodded and said. "Yeah, I just did. I'm in the Lobby. I'll go towards the fountain, meet me there if possible." She saw Ice nod and then she ended the call and walked towards the big fountain that had a huge golden statue of her animatronic.

She looked at it for a while before she felt someone poke her. She looked down and saw Ice. He waved up at her and she waved back. She opened her stomach hatch, waiting for him to go inside. When he did, she started walking towards where she knew she needed to go for the story to continue. "Chica is scary as f*ck!" Exclaimed Ice. Sunny nodded and then Ice asked. "Will she attack you?" This time, Sunny shook her head. "Nah, she can't tell that you're with me, and so, you're completely safe when you're hidden in my stomach hatch." She said. "Ah, cool." Said Ice.

~~~

"This place is big." Stated Ice as he looked at the Daycare's slide. Sunny nodded and said. "Yeah, it is. Now wait a second... I'm gonna go find a way to get in." She looked around and smiled when she realized that the slide was actually big enough for her to fit it. She'd get a few scratches from the twists and turns, but nothing major. "Okay, I'll go first, and then you go." She said as she positioned herself at the mouth of the slide.

"Sure." Said Ice as he watched her go inside the tube slide. Once Sunny fell into the ball pit, she moved backward a bit so Ice wouldn't bump into her when he fell. "Okay, you can come now!" She yelled. She heard Ice yell as he slid down and then she saw him fall into the ball pit. She chuckled when he finally popped his head out from under the pile of balls and then he said. "Can we do that again?" "Sadly, I'm afraid not." Said Sunny.

Ice looked disappointed before walking forwards, which would cause Sundrop's dramatic entrance. Sunny watched from a distance as Sundrop appeared and dove into the pool of balls. "Ah!" Yelped Ice as he backed away. "Is it gonna kill me?!" He asked. Immediately, Sunny said. "Nah, Sundrop's too nice to do that." ~Moon though wouldn't mind.~ Thought Sunny. "It's name is Sundrop?" Asked Ice, looking at her. Sunny nodded and Ice started walking forwards again.

Sunny laughed when Ice screamed of surprise when Sundrop popped out from under the balls and grabbed him. "Hello!" Said Sundrop as he started taking Ice towards where the first distraction was. "New friend?! You're sure up late! Are we having a slumber party?!" Asked Sundrop cheerfully. "Um. What the f*ck is going one?" Asked Ice. "Oh, you have a potty mouth!" Said Sundrop as he placed Ice down on the ground.

Ice looked at Sunny, who smiled and started walking through the ball pit so she could get to them on the cushiony ground that wasn't covered in balls. After a while, Sundrop continued. "Where are all your friends?" Ice pointed towards Sunny and Sundrop turned around. "Oh hello Sunny! How did you get in here?" He asked. Sunny waved to Sundrop and said. "I used the slide." Sundrop looked at the slide and then nodded.

He then turned back towards Ice and said. "We can finger paint! Tell stories! Drink Fizzy faz until our head EXPLODE! And stay up all night! There is only one rule: keep the lights on. ON. on." Ice nodded slowly and then looked at Sunny. Sunny made a motion that was pushing and then pointed to the stack of cans next to Ice. Ice looked at them and then nodded. He pushed them over and then ran towards the jungle gym. "No no no! What a mess! Oh, oh. Which one's the bottom? Where is the top? Clean up, clean up!" Exclaimed Sundrop as he immediately started cleaning up the mess Ice had made.

Sunny followed Ice and stood outside the jungle gym. "You have to go to the reception desk, or whatever it is." She informed him. He nodded and rushed towards the desk. She walked behind him and finally stood behind the desk, beside Ice. "Grab that." She quickly said. Ice grabbed the keycard Sunny had told him to grab, and soon after, the lights went off. "What's happening?!" He asked, looking at Sunny. Sunny smiled and said. "Be prepared to run." She said as she watched Sundrop fall off the edge of the desk.