Sunny

Sunny looked at Ice as he entered the elevator, and she entered quickly behind him. "What the giraffe on a hot dog is going on and what do I do?" Ice nervously "Good Question." Sunny answered without answering anything. The elevator opened to a dark hallway. "This...doesn't look like something in the game." Sunny said while looking around the hall "Yeah, that's because I wrote this chapter while you were reading in complete isolation from a relatively peaceful time" Ice sassingly said while trying to get Sunny to NOT be the lazy one since Ice already took that one. "That's..fair, but also concerning, given how you know nothing about the game so this is gonna get crazy soon."

There was a pause of silence before Sunny said. "Oh nevermind, seems like I'm writing again." And then the elevator doors closed for a second and reopened, to show a huge room with plenty of shops and sh*t around the place. "What is this place?" Asked Ice as he exited the elevator. Sunny watched him go and held in a laugh. Suddenly, a Map bot (one of the most terrifying animatronics in the game -IRL Sunny) came from behind a corner, grabbed Ice, put him back down and shoved a map in his face.

"WHAT THE F*CK." Yelled Ice. "Hi, please take this map." Said the Map bot. Ice shook his head and started running away. "SUNNY HOW DO I GET AWAY FROM THIS SPAWN OF SATAN?!" He asked. "You can't." Said Sunny as she shrugged. The Map bot was indeed following Ice wherever he went. "JUST TAKE THE F- STUPID MAP!" Yelled Sunny. Ice looked at the Map bot and it said. "Hi, please take this map." Ice took the map frustrated and then watched as the Map bot said. "Thank you." Before going to Brazil (Fancy slang for leaving).

"Told you." Said Sunny as she shrugged. Ice glared at her and asked. "Couldn't you tell me sooner?" Sunny blinked at him and then said. "You dumb f- you dumb idiot. It was literally telling you what to do." "Ha! You can't swear! Then again neither of us can because the writers censor it which is basically pointless" Laughed Ice. Sunny suddenly went off and Ice walked towards her. "You alive or what?" He asked. After a while, Sunny powered on again and she said. "Frick you." Ice gasped and said. "You baby-swore!"

Sunny grinned and said. "Frick yeah I did!" Ice gasped again and Sunny stuck her robotic tongue out. "Of course, I'll have to hack myself more to get better swears. But this'll do for now I guess. Anyways, ciao." And she pressed one of the buttons of the elevator, which made the doors close. "YOU B*TCH!" Yelled Ice. Sunny smiled and yelled. "FRICK YOU FEMALE DOG!" "FRICK YOU TOO, BYE I'LL SEE YOU LATER AND CAN YOU BUY ME MCDONALD'S?!" "NO F*CK YOU!" "GASP!"