Sunny

Sunny grinned as she placed her last Uno card down. "I win! Again!" She exclaimed. "How are you so good at this game?" Asked Error, still traumatized by the last world. "I dunno, I practiced." Said Sunny as she shrugged. "How does one practice a game based on luck?" Asked Ice, confused. "You just do." Answered Sunny as she shrugged again.

"Anyways... Rematch?" Said Sunny. "Nah, I wanna know where we are." Said Ice. "Oh, my computer. Anyways..." Said Sunny. "Ah, hey, what's the weirdest thing you memorized?" Asked Ice. "Oh god, there's many. I won't sing the kid song and um... Sawarasenai. Yeah, I won't do that." Said Sunny. She laughed a few minutes before Error asked. "What's, um... 'Sawarasenai'?" "Oh um. Nothing you want to know if you were so traumatized by Rule34." Said Sunny as she smiled nervously, before sticking out her tongue.

"Anyways, the weirdest thing I memorized... Um... Oh!" Said Sunny as she smiled and then said. "The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [Beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [Ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start." She finally finished.

"What the f*ck." Said Ice. Sunny shrugged and said. "Well, you asked." "What about you Dogcheck?" Asked Ice. "Um... It's the day I was born today?" Said Error, slightly confused as to what they were currently doing. "How is that the weirdest thing you memorized?" Asked Sunny. "Well um, I don't know." Said Error as she shrugged. "I don't usually celebrate my day of birth." Said Error. "Aw, that sucks. Well this time, we're celebrating!" Exclaimed Sunny. "And I'm gonna start by wishing you a happy day of birth!" Said Sunny.

"Happy womb escape." Said Sunny. "I dunno if that might be offensive or not." Said Ice. Sunny hummed and then tried again. "Happy breaking through the pits of hell and emerging in our world?" Ice shook his head and Sunny tried again. "Happy appearance in our world!" Exclaimed Sunny. Ice looked at her with a deadpan and she whined as she thought of what she could try next. "Happy hatching from your egg!" She exclaimed cheerfully. "Dogcheck didn't come from an egg!" Yelled Ice. "Huh, she didn't? Dialtown lied to me about how babies are born then..." Said Sunny, confused. "What?" Said Ice.

Dialtown chirped angrily. "Oh, how did you know I came from an egg?" Asked Error. Dialtown chirped happily. "You what?" Asked Ice. "Actually speaking of egg hatching..." Ice followed before taking out a blue-ish egg, throwing it in the air, and shooting it. "WHAT THE F*CK!" Sunny yelled. "Is that... Not... How do eggs hatch?" Ice asked. "NO!" Yelled Sunny. "Damn." Ice said simply. He then picked up whatever was in the egg. It looked like a bluish-whiteish-cat-computer hybrid thing. Sunny looked concerned for the creature, and Dogcheck looked like when she saw Rule34 for the first time, except 42069 times more shocked. "Ice... What... The... Holy... F*ck." Sunny asked.

Ice shrugged and said. "Well, I think it's dead." "Oh god please no." Said Sunny as she took the little creature thing in her hands. "Breathe you f*ck*ng abomination!" Yelled Sunny. "Breathe!" She yelled again. "It's alive, don't worry, it's just resting, I know because I do." Ice said, holding it then putting it in his pocket. "Why did I make the decision to join you two?" Dogcheck said to herself. "Okay can we get to the point, I have a feeling we're almost at the end." Sunny said, trying to ignore what previously happened and getting on track.

"Anyways-" She started before getting cut off by Error. "Can we explore your computer?" Sunny sighed and then said. "Sure, but I'm warning you, if we go on my drive, and into my stories section, you'll see a lot of stories." "I wanna see that!" Exclaimed Error as she pulled up a tab that Sunny could see was Google. She typed something in and then pressed Enter. Everything around them shifted and they were suddenly in Sunny's drive.

"Huh, what's in here?" Asked Ice as he pressed the folder called 'Stories'. Their surroundings changed again and now they were surrounded by a lot of stories. "Holy weed cat with a water gun!" Said Ice as he looked around at all the stories IRL Sunny wrote. "Yeah." Said Sunny as she nodded. "Ooh, what's this one?" Asked Error as she looked at one of the stories Sunny recognized as 'Big S and Bigger S in a Time Loop, What Will They Do?'.

"Wanna read that?" Asked Sunny. Error nodded and then Sunny pressed on it. "Only for a bit. We gotta find the portal." Said Sunny. Ice was already off to do just that; looking around everywhere to find the portal. When the other two were done lollygagging they tried to help as well. Since Sunny knew her computer the best, she was teleporting everywhere she thought a portal might be. Most of them didn't end up having the portal in them of course, but at least she was checking. And that was what mattered in the end.

~~~

"That was quick." Said Sunny, standing in front of the red portal. Ice hummed and Error nodded. It ended up being in the Discord chat between IRL Sunny and IRL Ice. "Wait... Something's off... Why are there 2 portals?" Ice questioned. "Oh no, I think the timelines are broke- AAA-" Error stated before Ice and Sunny got forced into separate portals (Dogcheck went into the same one as Sunny).