Sunny

Sunny groaned as she sat up and clutched her head. Everything hurts. She tried to stretch her wings, but something was blocking them. She put her hands on her back and realized it was only her hoodie and that it wasn't some evil kidnapper who had kidnapped her and her friends. So, she was probably safe. Probably. She had no clue where she was.

Sunny looked around and realized they were outside. "Where... Are we?" Asked Error, as she sat up. Sunny looked shocked as she took her paper mask in her hands and took it off her face, instead keeping it in her hands. "Error, I think we're back home." Said Sunny, with a smile slowly growing on her face. Error smiled too and said. "Guess what? I get to stay here with you guys!" "You do?!" Asked Sunny as she turned around. "Yeah!" Exclaimed Error with a grin on her face. Sunny's face soon had a grin on it too.

"What?" Asked Ice gingerly as he stood up. He wobbled around a bit and Sunny realized his tail was also hidden, like her wings. "Where?" He asked. "We're home! And, it seems like no time passes at all!" Answered Sunny. Suddenly, Ice was wide awake. "We're back home?" He asked. "Yep!" Said Error, popping the P. Ice smiled and then his smile disappeared. "We have math after recess." Sunny groaned and Error tilted her head. "Math?" She asked.

"Ah f*ck it, I'm heading to the AU where we still have to go places, seeya." Ice said, opening another portal then going through it, the others not noticing. Sunny looked up at Error in shock and then put one of her arms around her neck. She then put the other in the air and looked up at the sky, with her hand outstretched and open, her palm facing the sky. "Well you see, math stands for..." Started Sunny.

The End

(Of book one, lol)

Yay, chapter 69! (Haha funny number go brr) Aka, the last official chapter of the story. I (IRL Sunny) made another chapter, but it isn't really about Sunny, Ice and Error. Anyways, thank you so much for reading this and I hope you enjoyed! IRL Ice and I had so much fun writing this, and we added plenty of jokes and inside jokes. Of course, we're writing a second story because we still have plenty of worlds we still want to do. But anyways, thanks for reading! Bye!

-IRL Sunny.