Ice

Ice looked around confused. Where was he? Around him looked to be a void, except for the portals scattered around the void. Ice walked towards one of them, and tentatively placed a finger on it. Suddenly, the portal expanded and showed him what seemed to be Sunny. Except she was a boy now. That small detail made this very weird.

"Sun!" Yelled someone who sounded like Ice, but more girl-like. Suddenly, a girl version of Ice entered the view of the portal screen thing. Ice looked at his female counterpart with a confused expression. "Yes Icicle?" Asked 'Sun', as he turned around to face 'Icicle'. Icicle said. "Catcross found the portal." "Why do you call him that?" Asked Sun. Icicle sighed and shook her head. "You wouldn't understand." She said. Sun looked at Icicle with a deadpan and said. "Man, you're weird sometimes. And also very confusing."

Ice chuckled. That sounded like something Sunny would say. Talking about Sunny, where was she? He looked around, and let his finger fall to his side, which made the portal become smaller again and the image of Sun and Icicle disappear. "Sunny?" Yelled Ice. He didn't get an answer. "I swear if you're dead or some sh*t..." He muttered as he started walking around to see if he could find Sunny and Dogcheck, who was also missing.

Eventually, Ice gave up and decided to check out one of the other portal things. He pressed his finger on a random one and it showed him Sunny floating next to Ice. Everything looked normal-ish. Wait. This wasn't the Fnaf world. He looked up and saw words on top of the portal. 'If Sunny had stayed dead'. Ah, so that's why she was still a ghost.

Ice kept watching for a while until he got bored. He laid down on the cold black floor and stared up. All he saw was black. God. This was very boring. Plus, there were thousands upon thousands of portals around him. Any of them could be the one that would reunite him with Sunny and Dogcheck. But Ice felt like it would take forever to check every single portal! Well, he better start now if he wants to finish as soon as possible.