Sunny

Sunny sneezed. "Are you sick?" Asked Error. Sunny shook her head and said. "Nah, someone said my name." "Oh." Said Error. "Isn't... Ice the only other one who knows you, and could say your name" Asked Error. "Huh, yeah, he is. Well then, Ice said my name." Said Sunny. "I wonder why." She said. Error hummed and suddenly made another egg sandwich appear when Sunny put her hand out towards her. Sunny took the egg sandwich and nodded as a way of saying 'thanks' to Error for the delicacy she was given.

"This is like, what? Your fifth one!" Said Error. Sunny hummed and then said. "Egg sandwiches are just so good. I feel bad for the poor souls who are allergic to eggs." Error sighed and then said. "Yeah, allergies suck." "D*ck." Added Sunny. "Language." Said Error as she glared at Sunny. Sunny then got a call from Ice. She picked it up and yelled into the mic. "WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU?" "Uh...The Void?" Ice replied. "Oh, how do you have wifi?" Sunny asked. "The power of unlimited data plan!" Said Ice.

"Ah. Lucky." Said Sunny, in non-data (LMAO Imagine. -IRL Ice). She then asked. "Error told me you were in the multiverse, what's it like?" "I met a small version of you that was somehow still taller than me, I am sad." Blurted Ice. "Hah, imagine being small." (Actually at one point I will be taller, if I'm almost as tall as my sister who's 2 years older than me -Ice)Laughed Sunny. Error coughed and Sunny said. "Not you, you're perfect and we're glad to have you here." Said Sunny. "I'm not. If you're talking about Dogcheck of course." Said Ice.

"I don't need your opinion right now, thank you." Said Sunny. "Anyways, did you see the Switch version of us?" Asked Sunny. "Oh god no. I hope I don't. I don't want to see me acting like you." Said Ice. "Muahaha! Embrace the Sunny ways!" Yelled Sunny evilly. "NO! I REFUSE!" Yelled Ice. "We have diabetes in bowls! And unlimited Eddsworld and video games!" Yelled Sunny. "Oh, okay then I absolutely will accept." Said Ice. Sunny smiled and said. "Yay."

"What?" Asked Error. "You wouldn't understand." Said Sunny, as she waved Error off. "Anyways, we're going on a trip and we'll be there as soon as possible 'n' sh*t." Said Sunny. "You're starting to talk like Hound." Noticed Ice. "Pog. Hound is pog." Said Sunny. "No he isn't." Said Ice. "But he is." Said Sunny, grinning. Error just raised an eyebrow from under her mask and asked. "Who's Hound?" "There are two, the very pog hobo, and my child." Said Sunny, looking at Error with a smile on her face. Hound was very pog, and Ice was very wrong.

"Okay..." Said Error. "Anyways, bye!" Said Sunny. "Okay- AAAAAAAAAAAAA." (I always end my calls with screaming, it's mandatory now - IRL Ice) Started Ice before Sunny pressed the end call button and the call ended. "Why did he scream?" Asked Error. "Because it's a tradition of his, or whatever." Said Sunny as she shrugged and then said. "Now then, shall we proceed?" Error nodded and said. "If we keep this up, we'll be there in no time!" Sunny gave her a thumbs up and then followed Error.