Ice

Ice had watched Sunny almost get killed by another God just a few hours ago. And he still couldn't get over it. Everything was normal until they got to Week 7. "Well, well, well, EDUAR-" TAKE 2 : "Well, well, well, what do we got here?" Tankman asked the two mocking them. "Ice, the f*ck is this?" Sunny asked, being held at gunpoint. Ice replied simply with. "Beep!" "Oh my f*cking 80% God, you have to be f*cking kidding me right now." Sunny whispered to herself. "I should just KILL you, but what the hell, it's been a boring day, let's see what you got!" The Leader replied with a slight frown.

After 2 rap battles, Tankman said. "God effing dammit! Well played, you little sh*t! But this is WAR! And in war... People DIE! Men, get ready to fire! Sorry, no prom for you this year, ha ha ha!" The Tankmen aimed their guns at Sunny who looked nervous and chill at the same time, her eye glowed red before the soldiers started screaming. They were getting shot at. A boy in a green hat and blue vest jumped onto the speakers, kicking Sunny off them in doing so. "Oof!" She said while falling off before Ice caught her.

"Woah! DP the hell are you doing here, this isn't supposed to have any N-Ice characters except me here." Ice said to the boy. "Eh, just wanted to be here because I can." he replied. "Ice, you know this person?" Sunny asked, still being held. "Yeah, he's an old friend, also part of the N-Ice gang, the team that are the mascots of my Youtube channel." Ice answered. "Pog." Said Sunny. "Blah blah blah, are you gonna keep saying your dumb little speech, or are we gonna settle this down?" Tankman said, mocking them even more. "AD, cover us while we sing, K?" Ice said. "You got it!" AD replied back.

~One stressful rap battle later~

"Okay, that's it, say goodbye to you and your sassy little attitude, I'm bringing out THE TANK!" Tankman said before running away to get supposedly a tank. After a couple seconds of awkward silence between the three, AD's gun began to glow red. "Woah, that's probably not normal, eh I don't know, I only have guns for plot." He stated. "Wait! Shoot it at the ground!" Ice and Sunny said at the same time. "Uh...sure?" The Gunner said before shooting it near the duo and a portal opened up at that spot. "Welp, looks like this is bye for now, seeya around!" Ice said. "Yeah thanks for the help!" Sunny added. "Anytime, bye!" AD replied. Ice jumped into the portal whilst still holding Sunny.