Sunny

A quick warning: This chapter is weird. And the game is Dialtown: Phone dating sim. If you can't already tell from the title, it's a dating sim. There won't be any dating, but the game itself is... Weird. So please keep that in mind. Anyways, enjoy the chapter :D. -SunnyFoxHeart

  Sunny stared at Ice and said. "Ice, I have eggs to lay." Ice just looked at her shocked and said. "What the actual f*ck does that even mean?" Sunny looked at him dead in the eye and said. "I have eggs to lay. Soon. Buy me a ticket to get in the funfair." Ice just looked at her and then said. "And... If I won't?" "Then we'll never leave this place." Said Sunny.

Ice immediately shot up from his sitting position and then walked towards the entrance of the tent. "Let's go to the funfair then!" He said. Sunny smiled, nodded and followed him. As they walked towards where the funfair was, Sunny started listening to music. After a while, Ice poked her and she said. "Don't bother me now, I am creating vivid music videos with me in it right now."

Ice said in a Siri voice. "We are arriving at our location one millimeter on the right." Sunny took her earbuds out and looked at him with a deadpan. "Okay, I get it." She said as she made her earbuds disappear. "Let's get this done with so I can lay my eggs." She said. "Um." Said Ice. "Shut the f*ck up." Said Sunny. She walked up to the ticket booth and said. "I need to lay my eggs so let me in the funfair." "What?" Said the ticket person.

The ticket person looked at their heads weirdly and Sunny said. "We have made the choice to not replace our meat covered skulls with technologie.". "Aww... But I wanted to.." Ice replied, pouting like a dog. "Shut the actual f*ck up." Muttered Sunny. The ticket person stared at them weirdly and then said. "So... Why do you want to go to the funfair again? I'm not sure I heard right. Something about laying eggs-" "Nah you understood completely well." Cut in Sunny.

"Do you have money at least?" Asked ticket booth b*tch. There was an awkward silence before Sunny slowly turned towards Ice. She stared at him for a moment before he said. "Um... Yes?" Sunny turned back towards ticket booth guy and then said. "Yes! Now let me in so I can lay my eggs." The ticket booth guy said. "I'm afraid that would be weird, so... Unless you can convince someone to date you and bring you in, I'm afraid you can't enter."

Sunny glared at him before saying. "Jerry. I wish to gain entrance Jerry, of the ticket booth." "How do you know my name..." Asked Jerry before Sunny continued. "I wish to find a fetid hole to lay my eggs in." Jerry from the ticket booth just stared at her disturbed and then she turned to Ice. "Ice, will you be my temporary mate so I can lay my eggs behind a ferris wheel?" She asked.

"That's... Oddly specific." Remarqued Ice. "But... If it'll get us out of here, then sure." He finished. Jerry of the ticket booth looked at him shocked. "No! Why would you do that?!" He asked. "Because I want to leave this very weird place." Answered Ice. "And so I must lay my eggs." Said Sunny as she nodded. "Okay, can you stop mentioning the egg laying just for a minute?" Asked Ice. "I'm afraid I cannot, you see, I am highly perngant." Said Sunny as she shook her head. "Do you... Uh... Mean 'pregnant'?" Corrected the ticket buffoon.

"SHUSH JERRY OF THE TICKET BOOTH! But yes." Said Sunny. After a moment of silence, Jerry said. "Before you go lay your eggs in the carnival or whatever. Just... Leave for a while, okay?" Sunny pondered this and then said. "Fine, I shall return later to lay my eggs." She took Ice's hand and said. "Follow, we are going to to Uptown Dialtown!" "Where?" Asked Ice. "A place!" Said Sunny as she started dragging him.

~~~

"We have arrived!" Exclaimed Sunny as she looked around. "I... F*ck*ng see that. I'm not blind." Said Ice. "Are you though?" Asked Sunny, as she tilted her head. "Anyways, I have decided to summon a local hobo." She announced. "What the f*ck even is this game." Muttered Ice. "I watched someone play." Said Sunny as she shrugged. "Anyways... HOBO OF DIALTOWN, I SUMMON THEE." She said very loudly. Which gained them a few weird looks from passersby. "That probably won't even wo-" Started Ice.

"Yo." Said someone as they appeared, cutting off Ice. "Hey, nice to meet'cha, friendo." Continued the random stranger. Who was most likely, what Sunny had said, a hobo. "The name's Hound." They said. Ice looked over at Sunny, who was nodding enthusiastically. He decided to turn back to look at the person called Hound. "Ya need something?" Asked Hound. Suddenly, a tab opened in front of Sunny. Ice moved towards her and saw two options: ["Are you indeed a hobo?"] and ["Hey! Nice to meet you. You new around here?"]

Sunny pressed the second option (to Ice's surprise), and she said. "Greetings, it is a joy to meet you. Have you been here long, or have you been here recently?" Hound looked shocked before he said. "...New? Pal, I'm the oldest thing ALIVE." "What's the oldest thing dead then?" Asked Ice jokingly. Sunny made a shushing motion before two more options appeared. ["...Pardon?"] or ["Even older than like... A diny-saur?"]

Sunny chuckled as she pressed the second option and repeated it word by word. "Okay, counting dead things is, like, cheating and stuff." Said Hound. There was a pause before he continued. "But yeah, I'm older than pretty much every dinosaur I've met." He confirmed. Sunny grinned before Hound continued. "Yeah, thing is, I'm kinda like, GOD 'n' stuff." Said Hound. Sunny nodded and muttered. "Me too! But only 80%..." "And 10% caffeine." Ice quickly added, but it didn't seem like Sunny heard, sadge. Hound continued. "I created everything around you right now and farted out the cosmos and the stars and sh*t." "I think I'm in love..." Muttered Sunny, who probably had stars in her eyes.

Ice just stared awkwardly, then laid on a nearby bench to watch Madness Combat (The power of unlimited data!) as the two spoke. He didn't really know what to say. So he just didn't say anything. "Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal, actually." Ice decided he had enough and dragged Sunny away, even though she was extremely sad about it. He took her back to the ticket booth and then said. "That should've been long enough. Let us in now so I don't have to suffer any longer." Jerry looked at him, shivered and then nodded. "Okay then." He said as he handed Ice two tickets. Ice handed him back the two dollars he needed to pay for.

~~~

Sunny and Ice stared at the portal and then Ice said. "Let's go now so I can bleach my eyes out." Sunny quickly took out her camera, took a photo of herself and Ice near the portal and then said. "Wait just a sec! I need to take a photo of my egg." She took a picture of the egg and then grabbed it. "What the f*ck do you think you're doing with that?" Asked Ice as he eyed the egg. "I'm not leaving my child behind!" Exclaimed Sunny as she pushed Ice into the portal and jumped in with her egg in her arms.