Ice

Ice stared awkwardly at another version of himself. This one, apparently, was where he was the one who possessed the animatronic and not Sunny. Which meant Sunny didn't get wings. But she'd probably get a tail somehow later. Or any form of character development. I mean, it was Sunny he was talking about. Of course she'd do experiments on herself to test if something would give her like, another pair of smaller eyes or something.

"So um..." Said Ice. The other Ice just kind of stood there awkwardly and asked. "Where did you um... Come from?" "Ah, I cometh from Hell." Said Ice using his wise tone of voice. "That's very f*ck*ng believable." Said other Ice. Ice nodded and said. "I know right?" The two stood there in silence for a few minutes before Ice said. "Well then... I'm just gonna go before Sunny comes, or I accidentally destroy the universe by being here." Other Ice hummed as he watched Ice back away, before turning around and entering a portal that closed after he left. This would be so weird to explain to Sunny, who'd say that he was probably on dr*gs or some sh*t. Like she always did.

Ice sighed and shook his head. "Not that one." He said as he tapped it once, and a red X appeared in front of the portal. The Xs would all disappear the second Ice found the right portal. He had coded it to do so. He looked around before thinking. ~What the f*ck was that? That was the first time I ever actually went into one of the portals. How did I do that?~ He then walked over to another portal and tentatively pressed his hand hard on it.

Suddenly, his hand went through the portal and he could see it on the other side of it. Ice yelped and pulled it back. Okay, so that was how he did it. He must've ran into the portal by accident and just went through it. He looked at the portal he just put his hand through and saw someone staring at him. Like, actually staring at him. Not like, at the hand that was just there or anything. Or like, the portal. No. The person was staring at him in the eyes. As if they could see on the other side of the portal and saw Ice standing there, looking at them.

Upon further inspection, Ice realized this was a younger Sunny. She was small. Not smaller than Ice though (sadly. How was Sunny so tall?). He poked the portal and the Sunny flinched back. Ice decided to call this Sunny, 'Youngy'. Which was a weird name. But don't judge, Ice is pretty bad at naming things. And it sort of made sense, like, she was young. And her name was Sunny. And her name ended with a Y. So, he just merged the word young and the letter Y together. And he got the very beautiful name, Youngy. Pronounced young-ie. Or just Sunny, but like, young instead of Sunn. Oh, that rhymes.

"Hello?" Asked Youngy. Ice decided to step through the portal. Youngy yelped and fell backwards. "What the f*ck!" She yelled. "Hey, language." Said Ice as he frowned. Great, now he sounded like Dogcheck. "How old even are you? What, five years old?" Asked Ice. "Bruh, I'm nine." Said Youngy. Okay, so, four years apart from Sunny's current age. Which was weird to think about cuz like, she gave birth to eggs you know.

"Bruh, that's a young *ss age to start swearing at." Said Ice as he watched Youngy get up. "Hey, you're being a very bad influence right now, and, plus, I started when I was six. So, I've been doing this for a while." Said Youngy. Ice hummed and Youngy said. "You look like Ice, but like, slightly older. And uglier. Where the f*ck did that tail even come from?" "Hey!" Yelled Ice. Youngy giggled and then Ice said. "Well, you can't talk. You get wings." Youngy oohed and said. "That's so cool!" She grinned and Ice raised an eyebrow.

"What... Why?" He asked. "Well, I can fly! And I love birbs!" Exclaimed Youngy, cheerfully. "Um... Yeah..." Gulped Ice. He remembered how Sunny was trying to learn how to fly and stuff, but it was quite hard. And she often fell on the ground after a few seconds of being in the air. Maybe she'd manage to fly when separated from Ice. Also, Ice didn't help at all with teaching Sunny how to fly. Because of a few reasons. The first being, he doesn't have f*ck*ng wings, and if he did, he'd probably still not help her because he wouldn't know how to fly either. And two, he liked laughing at her whenever she fell on the ground.

"That's so pog!" Exclaimed Youngy, bouncing up and down. Ice smiled. He remembered how Sunny used to have so much energy. Of course, that was because of ADHD (ADHD is annoying, to say the least. Very hard to do math. -IRL Sunny). But even when she took her, quote-unquote 'dr*gs', she still had tons of energy to spend. And she'd spend it by exploring the woods with Ice, climbing as high as she could on play structures, hiding in places that were hidden. Playing in play structures, playing video games. Sunny found many ways to spend time with Ice when they were younger.

Ice smiled and then said. "Well, I'm sorry, but I gotta go. This isn't the portal I'm looking for." Youngy whined before nodding and saying. "Aww, okay..." Ice frowned slightly and said. "I'll try and come back, probably." Youngy instantly lit up and asked. "Really? You will?!" Ice nodded slowly, and Youngy ran over to him to give him a hug. He didn't hug her back, because that would be sort of awkward. "You better keep that promise." She muttered, before letting go and starting to run away from him. "See you later alligator!" She yelled. "See you in a while crocodile..." Said Ice as he turned around and went back into the portal.

That was way to cute and sh*t for today. Ice needed to blow something up now. Great, Sunny's Chat would probably be calling him soft and sh*t, and she wouldn't even know why. That would be amazing to find her and she asks him why her Chat was calling him soft. "Sunny, your Chat better not call me soft!" Yelled Ice to the seemingly endless void filled to the brim with portals of different shapes and colors.