Sunny

Sunny grinned as she stood up on the meeting table. Error was standing awkwardly beside her. "So..." Started Phoenix. "Shush." Said the God who's mask had the face XD on it and who's name was literally 'XD'. So original. XD's parents totally loved him. "So, Ex-dee... When are we going to see my... Acquaintance?" Asked Sunny. All the Gods flinched when she spoke, which made Sunny happy. She was feared! Ha! Sunny made sure to drag out the E at the end of XD's name, just because she liked annoying people. And annoying Gods? Yeah, that was definitely something Sunny was gonna do.

"Soon." Said XD. "Why is your voice weird?" Asked Sunny as she tilted her head. She then looked at Error and said. "And why isn't your voice weird?" Error shrugged and said. "Um... I dunno." "Hey! Our voices aren't weird!" Yelled the God who had recognized Error, and who's name was 'Phoenix'. "Phoenix..." Said one of the female looking Gods, in a scolding tone. "Sorry Petal! Just don't start one of your lectures!" Said Phoenix. Which made Sunny snort. Phoenix and Petal turned their attention back to Sunny and Error.

"So... You guys are just gonna... Admire me?" Asked Sunny. Dialtown chirped from her shoulder and then growled. Sunny pat Dialtown on the head and then Dialtown pointed to Sunny's ISS. "What?" Asked Sunny as she searched around her ISS curiously. She finally grabbed Hound and realized... Since when did Hound have legs? And a dog tail? Well, she was pretty sure it was a dog tail, but she wasn't sure. She pulled him out of her ISS and gasped. Hound had hatched in Sunny's interdimensional storage system!

"Error! Look, look!" Said Sunny as she showed her Hound. "Um... What is he?" Asked Error. "An Eggdog!" Exclaimed Sunny. She had made that up on the spot to be honest. Hound was just an egg shell, with two dog legs, a dog tail, and a constant derpy expression that was slightly crooked on what Sunny assumed was Hound's face. "You're so cuteeee!" Cooed Sunny as she brought Hound up to her face and gave him a kiss on the top of his head.

"I think that is the most affectionate I've ever seen you." Joked one of the other Gods, who's mask had a ':)' on it and they looked like a boy. The God right next to :) face God punched him lightly on the shoulder and said. "Come on Clay, you don't want to get a lecture from Petal." 'Clay' scoffed and said. "Ember, Petal would never give me a lecture. I'm too cool for that." 'Ember' sighed and shook their head. Petal coughed as if to remind everyone that she was also there in the room.

Ember's mask was the opposite of Clay's, it had a ':(' on it. Ember looked to be a girl. Ember put her hands up and Clay crossed his arms. "Huh, Gods aren't nearly as serious as I thought they'd be. They're more like... Like..." Said Sunny, trying to find the right word. "Amazing? Spectacular? Wonderful?" Suggested another God, whose mask was a ':p'. "Onyx!" Whisper-yelled Petal. Sunny hummed and then said. "Stupid."

A collection of joke gasps came from the Gods and Error slapped Sunny on the back of her head. "Hey!" Yelped Sunny. "You have to be careful! Both my children are on my shoulders!" Said Sunny. Sunny heard a God laugh and saw Phoenix get slapped on the back of the head by Petal. Sunny winced. Phoenix was probably gonna be lectured. Poor him. Sunny didn't know Petal well enough, but she can see Petal is the kind of person to give five hour long lectures. The boring and annoying kind too.

"Anyways, we shall help you. You must wait though." Said XD, clearing his throat to get everyone's attention again. Sunny's wings stretched out a bit and then went back near her body. She hummed and then said. "So... What do I do as I wait?" "I can show you around!" Said Phoenix. Petal slapped him on the back of the head again. Ouch.

"You just want to hang out with the mortal and impress them." Said Onyx, probably rolling her eyes (Onyx looked like a girl) under her mask. "Um, Sunny uses she/her-" Started Error before Sunny waved her off and said. "Nah, I'm fine with any pronouns really. I prefer they/them of course, but like, I don't really care." "Oh... I didn't know." Said Error. "Does... Ice know?" Asked Error. "Ice doesn't believe in gender." Said Sunny, who raised one of her eyebrows. "Oh." Said Error. Sunny nodded at this.

~~~

Sunny sat on XD's shoulder and looked down upon every other God. Even Error, who had taken her full God form and was now standing next to Phoenix. "It's not fair... Of course XD gets the mortal all to himself." Complained Phoenix. "Nah, I just chose to hang out with him." Said Sunny as she shook her head. XD hummed and nodded at this. "I can't believe you'd choose someone as boring as XD! I bet he gave you like, lectures all day. Now that I think of it... What does XD do all day?" Said Phoenix.

"That is none of your business." Said XD. Sunny snorted and Phoenix probably frowned under his mask. "Anyways, I am saddened that you must leave. Please, stay in contact with me." Said XD. Sunny gave him a thumbs up and she could tell he was smiling under his mask. She may have only been here for like, a day or two, but she'd grown very close to XD, and now they were best friends. Sunny, the God befriender. Wait no. Ice would say something weird about that. Sunny, the God's friend. That was better.

"I will!" She exclaimed cheerfully. "Okay then, here you go. This portal should bring you to your friend." Said XD as he handed her a mini portal thing. He put his hand to his shoulder and she jumped onto it. He then placed his hand on the table and she hopped off. She placed the portal on the ground and said. "Well then, farewell fellow Gods." "You're not a God." Said Clay. Sunny looked at him and put her mask fully on her face. She stretched out her wings completely and asked. "Am I still not a God?"

She heard him gulp and then ask. "How?" Sunny shrugged as she moved her mask so it covered only one of her eyes and brought her wings closer to her again. "Absolutely no clue." She said. She then laughed and stepped through the portal, making sure to wave at XD and yell. "I'll call you later!" At this, XD gave her a thumbs up. Which made Sunny smile before she disappeared.

The room stayed silent, too silent. The Gods had gotten used to having a mortal, well, an 80% God running around the place causing chaos and cussing them out. They had even grown fond of her. They stood there for a few minutes, the portal still open. One of them coughed awkwardly and then XD turned to Error. "Aren't you going?" He asked. "What?" Asked Error. "I asked if you're going." Said XD. "I-I can?" Asked Error. XD nodded and Error smiled, suddenly turning back into her human form. She hopped onto the table and then walked over to the portal. "You better stay in touch!" Yelled Phoenix. Error nodded and then walked through the portal to go join her two new friends.