Phoenix

Phoenix was sort of a new God. He took care of the Minecraft branch in Ygglid. And he'd like to say that he was proud of it. His best friend was a Non-binary (most Gods are Non-binary) girl named Error. They took care of most worlds. Of course, they didn't take care of all of them. But some of them. They were really proud of the worlds they took care of. Like Phoenix was proud of the Minecraft branch he was taking care of, and the Loopers in it.

One of his favorite Loopers (even though he wasn't supposed to have favorites) was someone named Sparrow. She was so full of energy. And was also the first of the Loopers who was in the Hub Loop. Of course though, Phoenix wasn't supposed to have favorites. And if, for example, a higher God than him named Petal found out, she'd give him a super long and boring lecture. Petal liked to give people lectures for the smallest of things. It was annoying honestly. Like for example, once, Phoenix didn't act all mysterious and stuff in front of a mortal. And boy did Petal lecture him. The lecture lasted for five hours!

Phoenix was totally not worried about Error. They were fine. Probably. Hopefully. Okay, Phoenix checked every minute to make sure Error didn't get killed down there. Thankfully, they were still alive. Which was good. But still, Phoenix had to make sure one of his only friends were okay. Error had taught him like, everything about being a God. And they'd also saved him from Petal's long and boring lectures. Which was like, so nice of them.

Phoenix sighed and pulled a tab closer. He'd distract himself by checking out what Sparrow's doing right now. She was a good distraction. He watched her punch Soul in the face, laugh and then run away when Soul took out a sword and chased after her. Phoenix smiled and if Sparrow went a little bit faster than usual suddenly, that's our secret. He sighed again after a while and then muttered. "Error, you better be okay."