Ice

Ice followed the last cable that led to the last power generator. He ran as fast as he could. He knew Moon wasn't that far behind him, and that made Ice extremely nervous. Why was this game so scary?! And why would Sunny even play it?! "Because I love Five Nights at Freddy's." Said Sunny. Oops, maybe he said that out loud.

"Why is this place so big?!" Asked Ice, running up the staircase that led to the last generator. "The Daycare is big because it was built so that it could hold probably a hundred kids or what you call little demons that latch onto you for 18 years and suck your time and money. Sundrop is weird. And he needs to get out of the Daycare more." Said Sunny. "NO SH*T SHERLOCK! IT'S ACTING LIKE MY SISTER AFTER PLAYING GENSHIN IMPACT FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT!" Yelled Ice. "That's uh... Concerning." Said Sunny. "I know." Said Ice. He smiled when he saw the generator and ran quicker.

"Bad children must be found." Said Moon from behind Ice. Ice quickly pulled the lever and suddenly, the lights went on and Moon disappeared. "What the f*ck was that." Said Ice to Sunny through the Faz watch she had given him at the start of the game. "It was Moon." She answered. Ice looked at the watch with a deadpan and said. "I know. But what was that?" He asked. "Oh!" Exclaimed Sunny. Ice rolled his eyes and then nodded. "Yeah, 'oh'."

"Whenever a kid isn't asleep, Moon tells them to go back to sleep. Usually he isn't so..." She stopped, trying to find the right word. "Violent?" Asked Ice. He heard Sunny click her tongue and say. "Yeah! Violent." Ice looked down at Sunny and headed towards the nearest slide so he could get down easier. He slid down the slide and walked towards Sunny. "Now what?" He asked. "Bruh, this is like a walkthrough." Said Sunny as she pointed towards a button that had a bear face on it. "Press it." She said.

Ice looked at her suspiciously and said. "Will anything try to kill me if I do?" Sunny looked at him and started whistling. "Sunny, is something going to f*ck*ng murder me?" Asked Ice again. "Perhaps." Said Sunny. "But as long as you're quick, the three of them won't catch you." Said Sunny. "THREE?! I BARELY SURVIVED ONE!" Exclaimed Ice. Sunny rolled her eyes and then said. "Ugh, fine. There's a flashlight upgrade over there by the way. That'll probably be useful to you." She said as she pointed towards the small plush tower in the far left corner of the Daycare near the ball pit.

Ice sighed and said. "Fine. But if something comes out of the ball pit and brutally murders me. I'll hate you." Sunny shrugged and said. "Okay then, just save." She pointed towards a save point and Ice grinned. "Finally!" He yelled as he ran over and tried to save his data. "WAIT I CAN'T SAVE IN THE METAVERSE!" He exclaimed. Sunny laughed and then said. "Sucks to suck I guess. anyways, get the upgrade." Ice glared at her before heading towards the tower to go collect the upgrade that might be there.