Sunny

"Let me and my egg go, *ssface." Said Sunny. Ice dropped her and she landed on her back. Her wings spread out and hit Ice's feet, which made him fall onto hi *ss. "Hah!" Laughed Sunny as she sat up and brought her wings closer to her. "Why the f*ck do you get wings and not me?" Asked Ice, jealous. "Maybe try dying." Said Sunny as she shrugged and stood up.

She looked around trying to figure out where they were now. One thing that was for sure, was that they weren't back home. "Where are we?" Asked Ice. "Do I f*ck*ng look like I know?" Asked Sunny with a deadpan. She moved her mask to be more on the right side of her face and made sure her goggles didn't fall as she did. She decided to walk around and finally, she found some cars. They seemed to be placed in a very specific position.

She slowly smiled and said. "I know where we are now. And I'll let you know, I'm great at this game." She checked out all the cars and finally found one that was really good. It looked kind of weird, but that didn't matter. As long as the stats were in her favor. She climbed into the car, set her egg somewhere safe, where it wouldn't fly out of the car, and then yelled. "ICE COME PICK A CAR!" Ice walked over and looked at all the cars before smiling. "This will be fun." He said as he climbed into the car directly in front of Sunny. Sunny smiled because she had checked earlier, and that car didn't have great stats.

Suddenly, different characters spawned in the other cars and Lakitu appeared. They waved their flag around a bit, while numbers appeared in front of them all. "3... 2... 1... Go!" Said the screen. Immediately, the racers all set off. Sunny smiled and she turned a corner. She was currently in second place, she checked her car's screen and saw that Ice was in fourth. Sunny grabbed one of the mystery block things and got a red shell. She immediately launched it forwards and saw as it hit Princess Peach's car, which sent her spiralling.

"I don't hate you or anything, but I gotta win." Said Sunny as she passed in front of Peach and became the first. Actually being in Mario Kart was way different than playing it on your 3DS. But eh, once you got the basics covered, you were fine. Both in real life and in the game. "I'm already learning to drive, and I'm only thirteen!" Joked Sunny as she turned another corner.

She pet her egg real quick before putting her hand back on the steering wheel. She had decided to name her egg 'Dialtown', in honor of the game where it was birthed. Sunny was sad Ice hadn't let her keep her other two eggs, but at least one is better than none, right? And Sunny decided to make it her mission to find her eggs again, somehow.

She looked back and saw Ice getting closer to her. She frowned and then said. "Okay Dialtown, I'll need your help." "ARE YOU TALKING TO YOUR F*CK*NG EGG?!" Yelled Ice. Sunny stuck her tongue out at Ice and looked back in front of her. "Anyways, as I was saying, before the idiot interrupted me, I'll need you to shoot him." She paused for a second before saying. "Or at least one of his tires. You choose."

She put her wings on the steering wheel and continued to drive. She took Dialtown in her hands and placed them on the back of her car, where there conveniently was a hole big enough to fit an egg in. She grabbed guns out of nowhere and placed two of them on Dialtown's sides. She then looked back forwards, grabbed the steering wheel with her hands, let her wings fall back, and kept driving like she had before. She was going to give Dialtown a signal for when they should shoot. Later, that is. Not now. She would wait a bit before giving them the signal.

After finishing the first lap, she saw a bump that she had used earlier to go quicker. She grinned and then said. "Okay Dialtown, as soon as I hit that bump, shoot." She kept driving and eventually, she hit the bump, which made her go up in the air. Her wings flew up instinctively and she looked back at Ice. She put her left hand up to her forehead and made the sign of an L before grabbing her steering wheel again and landing on the ground.

She heard Ice cuss as Dialtown shot one of the tires, and probably somewhere else too. Sunny had only seen the back tire deflate. "Good job!" She exclaimed as she grabbed the steering wheel with her wings again and brought Dialtown back to where they were before Sunny had placed them on the back of her car. She took the guns away and patted Dialtown on the top of their egg. She then grabbed the wheel again and stretched her wings a bit.

She smiled at the feeling of the wind rushing past her. She brought her wings closer to her after a while and then said. "That should buy us some time. Ice will have to repair that tire. Or Lakitu will just magically spawn a new one. Anyway, we should be good for a while." Sunny wouldn't call what she had just done cheating. She'd call it, using what you have in your possession. And she just happened to have a child and guns on her.

Sunny smiled as she finished the second lap and saw Ice was in seventh place now. He was quickly getting back up to fourth place though. At least Sunny should be able to finish the third loop without too much trouble, and if Ice ever got too close again... Sunny was pretty sure she had a nuke on her. She'd have to check though. And if she didn't, she could just still use the child and gun tactic. That always seemed to work.

~~~

Once Sunny finished the third lap, she got out of her car and waited for Ice to finish too. She took Dialtown in her arms and petted them on the top of their shell again. Sunny went towards a small grassy hill and sat down criss-cross applesauce. She put Dialtown in between her legs and just waited for Ice to finish the third lap. She saw the other racers arriving in the distance, before suddenly spiralling. Ice then shot out from a bump and landed back on the ground.

He drove quickly towards the finish line, and once he passed it, he jumped out of the car and threw a bomb down at it. He walked towards Sunny and pointed a finger at her. "You cheater!" He exclaimed. Sunny put both her hands up and said. "Hey, I didn't cheat, Dialtown did." Ice glared at the egg and said. "Of all f*ck*ng things, you name it after the f*ck*ng game where you got it?" Sunny hummed and hugged Dialtown. "That would be correct." She said.

Suddenly, a red portal appeared and Sunny said. "Well then, shall we go?" Ice glared at her and said. "I hate you." Sunny smiled innocently and said. "Aw, I hate it when you lie to yourself!" Ice looked at her and said. "I do hate you though." "Ah yes, the first stage, denial." Said Sunny as she nodded and walked closer to the portal. There was a short silence before Ice said. "I misprise thee." "I love you too ♡."