Ice

Ice woke up confused. Sunny was standing next to him, and when she heard him get up, she looked around and smiled at him. "Finally decided to wake up, huh?" She said. Ice tilted his head sleepily and she said. "Last game, you stayed asleep during the whole thing. I had to finish it all on my own. But then again, it was a pretty simple and easy game."

Dialtown nodded (how does one nod without a neck?) and then chirped. Ice stared at Sunny for a few minutes before he hummed and then asked. "Where are we now?" "Youtube platform, I believe." Said Sunny. As she climbed up onto a weird looking shape. Ice looked at it from the side and realized it was a video from his youtube channel. "What is my video doing there?!" He asked surprised. Sunny made a tab appear and she turned it towards him.

Ice read his youtube channel's name on it and Sunny said. "I searched it up, and decided to watch some of your videos since I was bored." She shrugged and then said. "I honestly don't know what we're supposed to do here. I'm only assuming we wait it out and see what happens." Ice hummed again and then pressed the play button on the video.

Immediately, the video started playing music, and one of his animations started playing. "I'm guessing this is just a place to chill. Maybe it's to prepare us for the next world!" Said Sunny excitedly, which made her wings go up in excitement and joy. Ice huffed happily and then turned his attention back to the video. "Yeah, I guess it is." He said as he sat down and watched his own creation play.

~~~

Ice looked at the turtle that was standing in his hands, looking up at him. "I am adopting this turtle." He announced. "Okay." Said Sunny as she scrolled through Gacha Life Cringe on Reddit. Apparently, this was mostly Google and stuff. But they spawned in Youtube. So they decided to stay in Youtube, and just check what they want to check on the tabs that keep appearing in front of the two whenever they want to scroll through the internet.

"Its name is Salty." Said Ice. Salty chirped, and Dialtown said. "That's a f*ck*ng weird name, innit?" "Language." Said Sunny, as she didn't even look up from Reddit. A few seconds later, she burst out laughing. "OH GOD NO-" She yelled, mid laugh. Dialtown moved towards her and took a look at what Sunny was looking at. WHich made her start laughing shortly after.

After a few minutes of Ice just poking Salty, and Sunny just scrolling through Reddit, Sunny finally exclaimed. "Wait! Since this is basically the internet as a whole, can't I just like... Code in Hound, so I can talk to him?" Ice looked up at her and asked. "Why do you always want Hound in like, every chapter?" "Not every chapter! Just a few!" Yelled Sunny as she sat up, pulled a tab towards her and started writing something on it at high speed.

"How the f*ck do you type so quickly?" Asked Ice. Sunny shrugged and then looked down at him, as she continued typing. "I dunno. Practice I guess. This isn't my first story, you know." She said. Ice rolled his eyes and said. "Yeah, well, it is for me." Sunny nodded and suddenly took a bubblegum pack from her pocket. She took like, five of the mint gums in there, and stuffed them into her mouth. She then proceeded to put the pack away.

"How much gum is in there?" Asked Ice curiously. "Infinite." Responded Sunny, as she blew a bubble and then made it pop. "Why would you need infinite gum?" Asked Ice with a deadpan. "Well, you know dr*gs?" Started Sunny. "You can't seriously be comparing gu to dr*gs." Said Ice. "Let me finish!" Yelled Sunny before she continued. "Anyway, as I was saying, you know dr*gs? Well, gum is like my dr*g. I'm addicted. It's probably not healthy the amount of gum I eat." She finished. "Wait, do you swallow it?" Asked Ice. Sunny stared at him in disgust and then said. "No! Of course not, do you take me for a monster?" She asked as she made her wings stretch and looked down at him with disgust.

Sunny smiled as she pressed a button and suddenly there was a flash of light. Ice covered his eyes with his arms, also making sure that Salty's eyes were covered from the sudden bright light. After the light disappeared, Ice saw Hound standing next to Sunny. Hound looked around confused before Sunny said. "Holy trombones on a pogo stick." Ice smiled at the Eddsworld reference and then yelled. "It actually worked?!"