Ice

Ice flicked Sunny in the face, which made her bite his finger. He yelped and examined it to see if any of the black liquid was there. Thankfully, it wasn't. "Why would you do that?!" He yelled. "Make sure not to let any of your appendages near my face, or more specifically, my teeth." Answered Sunny as she got up and gave him an innocent smile. She seemed to do that a lot recently, it was getting quite annoying honestly.

Everyone looked around and no one could figure out where they were, except Ice. "Okay where the f*ck are we?" Sunny asked. "Oh sh*t we're on my computer." Ice replied with a dead look. Everyone walked around while investigating the area known as Ice's Desktop. "Why do we walk so slowly?" Dogcheck asked. (Called Dogcheck on this because they're on Ice's Computer, therefore Ice can name things.) "Because I need an SSD really badly, and when I first boot up my computer my HDD goes ballistic and takes 10 minutes to calm down!" Ice said looking pretty irritated. Sunny and Dogcheck just stared blankly due to their lack of proper computer knowledge.

They then explored a bit. Sunny found a folder called "Drawings (DO NOT LOOK!)". Naturally, she looked inside, and her eyes almost fell out. Dogcheck opened UNDERTALE while looking through random games on Steam. When she loaded the save file Ice was on, a black screen with a dog dancing in the middle with epic gamer music, that Ice has because he's a disappointment to all of humanity. "Oh... Hi...?" Dogcheck said confused, unaware of modern jokes and memes. Ice looked around for a certain folder labeled as "Rule34 Collection."

He quickly hid it from the rest. "Whatcha doin'?" Asked Sunny as she materialized (When I first read this I thought it meant something very different -IRL Ice)next to Ice suddenly. Her wings were stretching a bit and she rearranged her mask. She then blew a bubble out of bubblegum. She held it in place for a bit before inhaling it again and looking at Ice with a curious smile. "Nothing!" Exclaimed Ice. "You know, the drawings you made..." Started Sunny.

"You looked at them?! It said 'Do not look'!" Yelled Ice. "Well yes, but you know, I'm a little sh*t. And so, like the little sh*t I am, I decided to look anyway." Said Sunny as she shrugged. "Nah, you're a tall sh*t." Said Ice. "So you admit you're microscopique?" Joked Sunny. Ice glared at her and said. "My body's bigger than my di-" before getting his mouth slapped shut by Sunny. "Never, ever, ever say that. Thank you very much, not kind sir." Said Sunny while very obviously forcing a smile. Ice rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine. But it's true (though I think that applies to most people.)" He said.

Dogcheck walked over and said. "Your save files are weird." "Oh yeah, I was supposed to fix my save files, but I'm lazy and I procrastinate too much." Ice replied, still hiding his folder which he tried to rename while hiding it. "What's that?" Asked Sunny as she teleported behind him and looked at the file. "Ah." She said as she looked very disturbed. "I'm going to go unalive myself now." She said as she turned around, and walked away with her hands behind her back. Her wings were tucked in near her body.

"No, it's just my homework folder, don't worry!" Ice said, pulling out his renamed folder labeled as 'Homework'. He heard Sunny hum and could practically hear her rolling her eyes. She didn't turn around though and instead kept walking. "Where are you going?!" Yelled Ice. "To go find an image with a gun in it so I can unalive myself." Answered Sunny. She then shivered and said. "God, that must be painful." Before dragging a tab towards her, pressing something and disappearing to who knows where.

Dogcheck then sighed and said. "I'll go get her." "She could be anywhere." Said Ice. "I have a lot of images with guns in it." He said. Dogcheck shook her head and said." Don't worry, I'll easily find her." She then pulled a tab towards her, pressed a few things, and disappeared. She then reappeared with Sunny biting her shoulder. Black liquid was oozing out of the wound on Dogcheck's shoulder. "We should really get that black liquid thing checked out." Said Dogcheck, sounding very concerned for Sunny.

Sunny grumbled something and let go. She turned to look at Ice, with black liquid oozing from her mouth. "I don't think you should murder yourself." Said Ice. "Well, it's not murder, it's forceful removal of life." Said Sunny. "Do not be technical with me, young lady." Said Ice. "Actually, I am older than you." Said Sunny. Her hair was a f*ck*ng mess.

"Well, You are the expert of this place, lead the way!" Sunny punching the air, suddenly happy again. Yeah, that was quite concerning. Ice and Dogcheck tried to hold in laughter. "What's so funny?" Sunny asked. "Your mask is covering your face, and when you said that the face it made was hilarious." Ice explained. "Hmph." Sunny said before following Ice to wherever they needed to go.

Sunny tried to get into the folder called 'Top-Secret', but Ice tried to pull her by her hood, she broke free and looked inside. Before she knew it . "We're no strangers to love-" Started playing from the folder. Sunny stared blankly at the folder, while Ice was trying to hold in a flood of laughter. Dogcheck was just confused, since she didn't know modern internet, she didn't know what a rickroll was. "Lol.' said Ice. Sunny smiled and then pulled another tab up.

"I'm gonna go check something, be right back." She said as she suddenly disappeared. "Not again!" Yelled Ice. "Can you go get her?" Asked Ice to Dogcheck. Dogcheck shrugged and said. "Well, she didn't say she was going to do something concerning so..." Ice sighed and said. "She might find my homework folder!" "You do homework?" Asked the disembodied voice of Sunny. "Uhhhhhhhhh..... Yes?" Said Ice, sweating profusely.

"Oh, and don't worry..." Started Sunny's voice, before reappearing in front of Ice with a folder in her hands. The name of the folder was turned towards her, so Ice and Dogcheck couldn't see it. She then smiled evilly and said. "I already found it." She finished as she slowly turned the folder around to Ice and Dogcheck could see the name of the folder. "Nooooooooooooo!" Yelled Ice as he lunged forwards, trying to get the folder back. Sunny grinned as she opened the folder and they were all sucked into it.

"Where are we-" Said Dogcheck, stopping when she saw one of the images. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH." Yelled Dogcheck. Sunny was on the ground laughing, with the folder's exit button next to her. And Ice was completely neutral to it. "You guys are blind!" He yelled. "No I'm not!" Laughed Sunny. "I wish I was!" Yelled Dogcheck. "Dogcheck, sees Rule34 for the first time." Said Ice in a news reporter voice, apparently after his computer form, he has a voice changer now. "Why do you humans make these things?!" Asked Dogcheck. "Aren't you human too?" Asked Ice. "Um. Yes!" Yelled Dogcheck.

"Because we suck!" Said Ice. "D*ck!" Added Sunny, still laughing. "Nah, I don't, you suck the yellow out, I don't know about Dogcheck tho." Said Ice. "I NEVER DID ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" Yelled Dogcheck. "Bet." Said Ice. "Well, you f*ck*d a cat maid! TWICE!" Yelled Sunny. "Yeah, And I both regret and don't regret it." Ice said with half of his face proud, and the other half is traumatized. "Whatever, Dogcheck wanna play Uno while Ice tries to find the porta-" Sunny asked. "Hey guys I found the portal!" Ice cried out from in one of his numerous folders.

Sunny read the label and smirked. It read: 'Stupid Sunny emote collection to use on Discord.' "I'm sorry, what is this?" Dogcheck asked, looking at a picture of Sunny pogging. "Nothing, just get in the portal." Ice said, pushing Dogcheck in the portal. Sunny followed, then Ice quickly ran over to another folder, grabbed something, and returned to the portal, and jumped in it.