Sunny

"Oh, That's Quite Cool." Queen said, swirling her battery acid. "Also, Ice What... Uh Oh Uh Um Oh Uh Hm Oh Um. Is That The Same Thing I Saw On T-" She followed "NONONONONONONONONO IT ISN'T!" Ice followed quickly. "Hey uh... How do we leave this place?" Sunny asked. "Good Question." Queen replied. "But Seriously, The Portal Is Upstairs." She followed.

"Oh pog." Said Sunny. "Is your favorite word 'pog'?" Asked Dogcheck curiously. "No. It's 'M'." Said Sunny, correcting Dogcheck. "But... 'M' isn't a word..." Said Dogcheck. "M, it is now. B*tch." Said Sunny, turning around and pointing a gun to Dogcheck's face. Ice tried to snatch the gun out of Sunny's hand, but Dialtown pointed a gun in his face. Ice backed away slowly and then asked. "Where The F*ck Did You Even Get A Gun?" Sunny turned to him and pointed the gun in his face (Dialtown was now pointing her gun in Dogcheck's face).

"Pots." Explained Sunny. "What?" Asked Ice. "Pots. I broke pots." Said Sunny. "Ah Yes, I Always Forget To Take The Guns Out Of The Pots, LMAO." Said Queen before laughing. "Soo... Can we go now? I would like to not be known as Dogcheck forever now." Dogcheck said. "Too Bad, I'm Always Going To Call You Dogcheck Now." Ice said. "Well then, thanks for the stuff!" Sunny said while waving. "I Will Now Open TenderGoodbye.exe. I Will Remember All Of You, Ice, Your Potassium Loving Computer Motherboard Is Nearly Identical To Mine, Also I Will Remember What You Did To Tasque Manager. Fellow Mobile Game Player, Your Taste In Games And Your Randomness Will Always Amuse Me, But Your Interest In Disrespecting Potery Will Not. Last Person Who's Name I Neglected To Learn, You... I Don't Know Much About You, But All Three Of You Will Stay In My Bookmarks." "Aw, I'll save you in my bookmarks too!" Said Sunny before the three of our protagonists all said at the same time. "Goodbye!"

The team made it to the roof of the mansion, where they made it to the Fountain, A Dark Pillar forming that part of the Dark World. Everyone felt like their SOUL was glowing with energy. After an anti-climatic sealing, the portal opened up, but... It was different. "Hey, aren't the portals usually red, instead of green?" Sunny asked. Ice shrugged. Dogcheck replied with. "Green portals usually mean you can return back to this place, as the portal doesn't close as soon as you enter it." "Okay cool, how can we come back?" Sunny asked.

"Well given Ice's tail is glowing green when he gets close, I'm guessing he can summon a portal using it." Dogcheck answered. "Oh, Cool LMAO." Ice replied to that statement. "Well then..shall we go?" Sunny asked. The three walked into the green portal to a new world.