Sunny

Sunny shot up and looked at herself. All the blood was gone, and her wing wound was also gone. She made sure that Dialtown was still there, and to her relief, she was. Sunny sighed and looked down at Ice, who was still lying on the ground, unconscious. She looked in front of her and saw cacti. She smiled as she immediately remembered this game. It was one of her childhood games, the Google dinosaur game.

Sure, it was probably not named that. But that's what Sunny called it. And the name was pretty fitting. She should actually be able to finish this without even waking up Ice. So, she got up and started running. She jumped over the first cactus and over the few next ones. And then she ducked under a pterodactyl. She then jumped over a series of cacti, and kept doing this until her score finally reached a high number.

She wiped the sweat away, and then pulled a treat she had permanently borrowed from one of the shops in Madness Combat. She gave it to Dialtown, who happily ate it. Sunny smiled and then heard a whoosh. She turned around, and saw the portal right where she had started. So, she decided to walk into a cactus. She woke up and was next to Ice again. She proceeded to drag him into the portal.