Chapter 4

After a few days Y/N had moved to Seoul in her own private villa after discussing her living arrangements with her father.

It wasn't very close to her parents house so she could have privacy. They agreed to have dinner together atleast once a week until she was more comfortable with their visits.

She had just finished washing the dishes and was busy cleaning up the kitchen when she heard the doorbell ring.

"Who could that be?" She dropped the cloth and made her way to the front door. She opened it and her eyes widened.

"Felix?!"

He stood there with a teddy bear in hand and a big smile on his face. "Hi."

She squealed and hugged him, "When did you get here?"

"Yes.. ter.. day.." he gasped for air prying her away from him. "This is for you."

She took the stuffed bear and hugged it, "Thank you." Her smile was so contagious he couldn't help but return it. "Do you want to come in?"

"No, I have to get going. I just came by to see you and let you know that I'm still alive." He joked pinching her cheek.

"How long are you staying?" She pushed his hand away.

"I'm on vacation so... three months if I feel like it." He messed up her hair lovingly making her pout.

"Call me when you're free, we could play on the new PS5 father bought me."

"Wouldn't miss it. I'll see you soon kiddo."

"See you soon, Yongbok." She teased as he walked to his car and drove away.

*****

She decided to go out and explore Seoul a bit more. She wore warmer since it was usually chilli outside.

She walked down the darkening streets of Seoul, admiring the beautiful night life of the city

Couples walking together hand in hand, friends laughing at the top of their lungs, cars speeding past every now and then.