Chapter 35

Y/N POV

"You guys live here?" I looked around their neighbourhood. Several people waved at me as we drove past them.

 Several people waved at me as we drove past them

"It's a very friendly neighbourhood." He stopped at a four-way. "You could always move you know."

"I'd love to but I made a deal with my parents." I waved at a little girl who crossed the road with her dog.

"A deal?" He turned.

"An agreement." I looked at him admiring his side profile.

He drove down the street and parked outside what looked like their house. "We're here." He opened his car door. "What's wrong?"

I realised that I was actually kind of nervous, it was my first time in their home. Did they also feel like this when they came to my house for the first time? What if I blow it?

"Just nervous. I'll be alright." I sighed as he took my hand.

"You can walk in behind me if you want." He offered me a small smile that eased my nerves alittle.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek making him blush.

We got out of the car and walked towards the front door. He held my hand, squeezing it encouragingly. 'Why am I blushing?'

He opened the door and stepped in, with me hiding behind him

He opened the door and stepped in, with me hiding behind him. "I'm home!" He shouted as we made our way to the living room.

"Jimin! Where've you been?" It was Jin that spoke.

"I thought you were with Y/N." Namjoon's voice cut in.

"I am." Jimin stepped aside revealing my flustered figure.

"Hi guys." I smiled shyly brushing back my hair.

"Y/N!" Hoseok came running towards me. "I knew it was you. Jimin never brings girls to the house, none of us do." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Nice to see you Hobi." I hugged him back, my nerves disappearing as his warm embrace filled me with butterflies.

"Welcome to our, not so humble, home." Namjoon stood up to give me a hug, so did Jin.