Chapter 16

"Weaklings." Yoongi scoffed, "Do you guys always have to cry over every character?"

"Emotion." Y/N wiped her cheeks, "We feel it, unlike you."

They were watching a series and again, Taehyung and her were crying. She turned to Taehyung and held his hand.

"It's okay." She whispered in his ear sending shivers down his spine.

The doorbell rang catching her attention. "I'll get it." She got up and walked to the front door, she opened it to see a young man standing with a small box.

"Delivery for Ms Shin Y/N." He smiled brightly.

"Oh." He handed her a clipboard.

"Please sign this." He pointed to the open space on the document.

She took the pen and scribbled on the paper. "Thank you, um?"

"Seon-woo. Kim Seon-woo." He smiled brightly. He was really cute, like Hobi.

"Thank you Seon-woo." She held the box, "Send my regards to Dr Choi."

"Will do Ms Shin." He said turning to walk away.

She shut the door and walked to the stairs.

"What's that?" Jungkook said from his seat.

She turned to him with wide eyes. 'Oh shit. They can't find out, not yet. Think Y/N, think.'

"Girl stuff." She giggled nervously. Jungkook nodded slowly, "Okay."

"I just have to put this upstairs. I'll be right back." She dashed up the staircase. She went to her room and put her medication in her bathroom cabinet.

She went back to the living room when the front door opened. "Felix?" She turned and walked to him.

He was carrying a folder and a bag, "Hi."

"What are you doing here?" She crossed her arms.

"Well... I finished work early." He waved his folder, "And I was worried about you."

"I'm a grown woman." She snapped back making him laugh.

"Of course you are." He pinched her cheek making her chuckle.

"Hello?" She heard Yoongi say, they turned to see Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung staring at them. Her ears turned pink, "Oh, right."

"Felix... these are my friends. The ones I've been hanging out with." She laughed sheepishly.

Felix smiled brightly, "Hello everyone. Lee Felix." He walked up to them and shook their hands.

"Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi." She giggled.

"So you're the guys that's been keeping her up at night." She punched his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi said glaring at her.

"She's been acting more childish since she mentioned you." He messed up her hair, "But I was under the impression that there were others too."

"They had to run an errand. But they'll come by soon." Taehyung said softly.

"You can stay for dinner. Y/N is quite the chef, five star michelin." He turned to her, "Is that okay with you?"

She looked at the others, "Sure. But I might need some help." She turned to Yoongi. "Can you ask Jin to come over? And tell the others too."

He nodded and took out his phone, "On it."

"I'll go upstairs and get changed." He smiled before heading upstairs.