Chapter 8

She groaned in her sleep, her eyes opening slightly. She caught a glimpse of Felix sitting beside her.

"Felix?" She yawned rubbing her eyes.

He looked down at her and stroked her hair. "You were having a nightmare."

She checked the time on her phone, "It's three in the morning."

"Don't worry about me. Just try and get some sleep, I'll be fine."

She felt her eyes close as she drifted of to sleep feeling his warm hand stroke her head.

*****

"Wake up chipmunk." She heard someone whisper. She turned and slowly opened her eyes.

"Are you ever going to wake up?" She smiled when she saw Felix sitting beside her.

"Your food will get cold." He gestured to the tray of food placed on her nightstand.

She sat up against the headboard. "Did you really cook?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry." She took a bite of her toast. She turned to him and he had a worried expression.

"Spit it out." She crossed her arms.

"I thought maybe... you need someone to look after you." He played with his fingers.

She sighed, "You can stay with me." She continued eating, he gave her a guilty look.
"Don't tell me you already moved in while I was sleeping."

"Okay. I won't." He smiled brightly messing up her hair. "Oh, don't forget. Dad and aunt are coming over for dinner."

She hummed in response chewing her food. "Leave I need to eat in peace." She shoved him away from him.

He did as she said and left her alone. She turned to her phone, "These guys text in the morning?" She read the chat.

{Infinite}

Jungkook
Good morning everyone.

Hoseok
Hope you all slept well.

Jimin
Is Y/N awake?

Namjoon
I guess.

Jin>_<
Let's respect her sleep.

Yoongi
Oh so she can sleep but I
can't? You people are annoying.

Taehyung
Good morning Y/N. I'm sorry
about Yoongi, he's always
like that.

Yoongi
I can't with you people.

She giggled and continued eating.

*****

She went to the guest bedroom and found Felix standing in a daze.

"Are you going to buy groceries?" She leaned against the door frame.

"We are going to buy groceries. Get dressed." He shoved past her.