Chapter 43

Taehyung POV

The cold morning air didn't help with the fact that I was sweating like hell. I was out again for my usual morning run but I decided to take a different route this time.

The sun wasn't up yet and the area was quiet except for my loud panting. As I trekked up the hill I could see the city, just as the morning mist was rising.

I paused to catch my breath as I did a few stretches. I admired the view for a few minutes befor checking my phone.

The others are probably still sleeping, they'd have left spam texts for me. But it seems that Y/N is an early bird.

♡soul•mate♡

Good morning.

I hope your awake even though
it's 5 am.

Would you like a cup of coffee?

Or an early breakfast? I just want
to chat. If you're interested.

Morning, I'd love breakfast.

Just text me the address and I'll be
there in a few.

See you then😁

I couldn't help but giggle at her cuteness. I put my phone away and began my journey back home, to take a shower.

*****

Y/N POV

I waited anxiously outside the small café on the outskirts of town. I didn't want to over dress but when your with Taehyung, your always under dressed.

 I didn't want to over dress but when your with Taehyung, your always under dressed

I decided to dress warmly, since it was still early and cold. I left my hair to be blown by the early morning breeze.

I gazed at the horizon, the serenity of the moment calming me completely. The different hues of orange and pink covered the sky as the sun was starting to rise.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I smiled at the fimiliar voice.

"I was afraid you wouldn't come. You know, since you like sleeping." I turned and smiled at him. "Good morning Tae."