Chapter 7

"You're terrible at this." Y/N mocked Felix as they sat on the couch playing video games.

"It's been awhile." He laughed shoving her.

"You're only saying that because you're losing." She grabbed his controller making her win.

"Not fair!" He playfully punched her.

"My house, my rules." She ate from the bowl of fruits on the table.

"So... how was your date?" He put his arm around her shoulders.

She glared at him. "It wasn't a date. We were hanging out."

"It still doesn't answer my question."

"I enjoyed it, more than I thought I would. They were all so sweet and kind. I laughed so much, my stomach is still sore." She giggled holding her waist, "They said they wanted to go bowling next week and asked me to come."

'Look at you. Finally coming out of your comfort zone. I'm proud of you." He kissed the side of her head.

"Thanks." She giggled getting up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"The dance studio." She laughed running upstairs.

A few minutes later she came back running into the living room.

"I'm going. There's snacks if you want." She hugged him gently planting a kiss on his cheek, "I'll be back soon."

"Alright, I'll just abuse your Netflix account." He laughed.

She grabbed her gym bag and phone, "Be good Yongbok." She dashed out the door.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

*****

She entered an empty dance room and placed her bag in the corner close to the mirror

She took out her speaker and played a song. She walked to the middle of the room doing little stretches. When the beat dropped she began dancing.