Chapter 20

"So he still didn't rape you yet?"

"Yoongi!" Y/N punched his shoulder, "Why do you want him to rape me so bad?"

"Can't I think like a man?" He mumbled. "It's just hard to except the fact that Jungkook hangs out with an attractive woman without losing control."

"You find me attractive?" She pulled his sleeve.

"A thorn in my side."

"Fair enough." She shrugged her shoulders. "Where are you taking me anyway?"

She looked up and down the street they were walking. He had suggested that she hang out with him for awhile before meeting up with the others for lunch.

"Just follow me. Quitely." He said pulling her into a building.

They walked to the elevator in silence, the lobby seemed quite and chilled unlike that of a business building.

"What's with the suspense?" She whispered as the elevator doors closed behind them.

He smirked before pressing a button to the third floor.

"You won't tell me will you?"

He kept his gaze on the doors as the slid open. He walked to a room not far from the elevator, he closed the door behind them.

 He walked to a room not far from the elevator, he closed the door behind them

"A studio?" She asked removing her jacket.

"Sit." He pointed to the couch near his work station. "Look don't touch."

She sunk down on the couch and admired the view for awhile. "Cosy."

"I guess." He sat next to her. "Comfort."

They sat in silence staring at the view, "Can I hear what you made so far?"

He hesitated before sitting near his computer. "It's not that good..."

He played a recording of a piano and a guitar, it was a soft melody that made her feel nostalgic.

She felt tears in her eyes, she usually didn't get emotional to music but this was different. He seemed to have unlocked a part from her life that she tought never existed.

"What inspired it?" She spoke softly trying to hold on to the emotion that lingered in her mind.

"Problems. Choices." He whispered. He paused the recording making her snap back to reality.

"Do you want to make one?" He smiled giving her butterflies in her stomach.

She nodded and sat down next to him on a stool.

*****

"That was fun." She giggled.

"You keep confusing the bass for the beat." He scolded.