Chapter 60

"It's raining cat's and dog's out there." Jungkook mumbled to himself staring out the window at the pouring rain.

"Any word from them?" Jin paced on the carpet arms folded anxiously.

"No." Namjoon scrolled through his phone. "I called the airport, they said no plane came in from Paris within the last three days."

"Did they decide to stay longer?" Jimin hugged his pillow tightly. "They would've told us."

"You're all so paranoid." Yoongi scoffed stirring his coffee. "They're both adults that can do whatever they want, whenever they want, without asking for permission or reporting it to you guys."

Hoseok sighed finishing up his puzzle. "Yoongi's right. We can't treat them like kids."

"They probably took a trip around Europe." Jungkook landed on the couch with a thud. "We have to get our shit together."

"Aren't you supposed to be washing the dishes?" Namjoon crossed his arms judgmentally.

"And you forgot to do the laundry." He snapped back.

"I'm hoping no one messed up y/n's room." Hoseok glared at the six men from his position on the carpet.

Jimin walked over to the window as the others bickered about household chores. I white light caught his attention as he tried to see through the pouring rain.

He could make out a car driving up their driveway and parking outside. It was when a long haired figure stepped out that he knew who it was.

He dropped his pillow and raced outside, forgetting his shoes and raincoat and he ran through the rain. His tears welling up as he ran towards his long awaited treasure.

"y/n!" He screamed over the sound of pattering raindrops.

She turned to him and ran towards him. "Jimin!" She forgot about her wet figure as she hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much!" He spoke into her ear tightening his grip.

"Oh Jimin." She pulled away and looked at his face. His drenched hair falling over his forehead, pink plump lips quivering and his eyes filled with longing. "I'm here now."

"y/n!" It was Jungkook running towards them with a large smile on his face. And the others following with umbrellas behind him.

"I was afraid that you wouldn't come back." He hugged her tightly kissing her cheek.

"I'm home now Kookie." She stroked his wet hair. "And I'm not going anywhere."

The others reached them hovering their umbrellas over one another to stay dry. Taehyung came over with some of their bags and his umbrella in one hand.

"Welcome back you two." Namjoon spoke on behalf of everyone. "We really missed you."

"We're glad to be back." Taehyung moved closer to y/n. "But could we do the reunion inside, where it's not raining."

They all agreed and helped them with their bags and they made their way inside.

"That felt refreshing." Jungkook shook his head causing water to spray on everyone.

"Jungkook!" They all groaned removing their shoes before moving into the house.

"Put on some dry clothes brfoe you catch a cold." Jin reminded them as he hung his coat. "We don't want anyone else being bitchy again."

Yoongi glared at him as he handed out towels to everyone so they could dry themselves.

"We'll take a shower." Taehyung said looking at y/n who nodded in response as she dried her hair.