Chapter 19

"Are you sure?"

"I swear I had it with me." Jungkook searched his coat pockets frantically.

"Maybe you left it back at the cinema."

He seemed to have forgotten his phone back at the cinema. He looked at her with a pained expression.

"I could run back and get it. If you're fine with that."

She smiled, "Go get your phone." She nudged his shoulder.

"Five minutes tops." He said jogging away from her.

She watched him diseappear down the street. The sounds of the city filled her ears, when was it so loud?

She found herself wondering down the street staring at the street lights. It was comforting walking around at night when the city wasn't so busy.

She seemed to take a wrong turn and walked into a dark alley. She tried to retrace her steps but she realised that she was lost.

"Great. This is why we pay attention Y/N." She cursed under her breath.

She reached for her pocket to grab her phone but she was stopped by a firm hand.

She turned to see a tall man dressed in black. He had a mischievous grin and his cold eyes revealed his intentions. His grip tightened on her wrist when she tried to free herself.

"You're lost aren't you?" His voice was a whisper.

"Let me go." She tried to yank her hand away but he moved closer to her, she backed up against a wall.

"Don't worry." He stroked her chin sending shivers down her spine. "I'll take good care of you."

She didn't know how to feel about what was happening. Thoughts of Felix scolding her filled her head, she'd never hear the end of it.

But something at the back of her head told her to except her fate. She wasn't going to live long anyways, might aswell break her virginity here and now. Right?

Before she could think of an answer the man screamed in pain as he fell to the ground. She was startled by his scream.

She was dragged away from the wall into Jungkook's arms.

"Are you okay?" He cupped her face with fear in his eyes.

She nodded with a smile. He turned to the guy on the guy who was holding his side.

Jungkook squatted down and yanked at the mans hair causing him to let out a small cry.

"Don't make the same mistake again." He hissed before gently shoving his head against the pavement.

"Let's go." He walked with her.

She looked back at the man lying on the pavement in pain.

'I'm sorry. You deserve better.'

*****

"Kookie?"

"Yes?" He turned to her as they walked down the street.

"Were you worried about me?"

He sighed and held her hand. "I was in total panic. But I found you and you're safe. Just don't wonder off again, I don't want to punch another stranger."

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes, "I won't."

She turned her focus to a group of men that stood outside the bar. She took hold of Jungkook's arm, "Jungkook?"