Chapter 24

"This place is crowded." Y/N whispered in Taehyung's ear.

They were walking through the crowd. A lot of people showed up, more than what they were expecting.

"Excuse me. Pose for a picture." A photographer said to them.

They repositioned then as the flash of the camera blinded them momentarily.

"It feels like an award show." He groaned.

"Look there's even a red carpet. It must be the theme." She pointed at a few people who posed like models.

"All their missing is-"

"An interviewer?" She suggested. "Seems like they got that covered."

Y/N POV

"Tae!" We turned to see a woman walking up to us.

"Momo?" He looked slightly surprised to see her.

"You look amazing." She hugged him.

"Likewise. Oh this is Shin Y/N." He gestured to me.

"Hi." I hugged her gently.

"Hi. Hirai Momo. Nice to meet you."  She shook my hand. She's really pretty.

"I'm glad you could come to our fashion show." She waved at the fimiliar people she saw as she spoke.

"Are you the designer?" I was curious to know.

"No. The original designer, Carolina Herrera, is in the U.K. at the moment. She wanted to attend it but work held her back. We offered to host it and here we are."

"You keep saying "we"." Taehyung cut in.

"Well Jackson helped with everything." She pointed past us.

"I see he's been busy

"I see he's been busy." Taehyung mumbled.

"He's been travelling alot lately. Investments and stuff like that." She turned to us. "Well enjoy the show." She bowed and went to greet other guests.

"Was it her that invited you?"

"Nope. Jackson."

*****