Chapter 56

After hours of flying they finally landed in Paris. Even though they were drained from the trip, they couldn't hide their excitement as they carried their luggage through the airport.

"I just got off the phone with Jackson." y/n rushed to Taehyung's side as he took pictures with his phone. "He's arranged everything. We'll see our chauffeur any minute."

"You're worrying too much." He turned to her with a wink. "You're in Paris! And you're here with me." He laughed seeing her bitter expression.

"Keep an eye out." She straightened herself. "They could be anywhere."

"Like over there?" Taehyung pointed past her to a man and a woman in suits holding up a sign with her name on it.

"I'm liking the service already. Let's go." She grabbed her things and walked over to them, Taehyung following behind her.

"Hello, welcome to Paris." The woman shook y/n's hand. "I'm Gabriella. And this is Giovanni." They exchanged greetings politely.

"We'll be your chauffeurs throughout your stay." y/n thanked her as Taehyung spoke french with Giovanni. "Your French is impressive sir."

"Thank you. I've grown very fond of it." Taehyung spoke confidently. "What do you think Ms Shin?"

"Magnifique." She giggled as they made their way to the car.

*****

"You might be tired from your long trip, so we've already arranged your hotel room." Gabriella kept glancing back at them as she spoke. "An evening stroll might ease the jetlag."

"Thanks for the tip. We'll be sure to use it." Taehyung kept his attention on the busy streets.

They parked outside a large building which was their hotel and living space for the next few days

They parked outside a large building which was their hotel and living space for the next few days. "I'll go check you in, Giovanni please help them with their luggage."

Gabriella went in as Giovanni took their suitcases and dragged them inside. "He wouldn't let me carry my own backpack." y/n pouted crossing her arms.

"I wouldn't either." Taehyung pat her head and smiled. "Let's go freshen up, maybe get some decent sleep."

They went into the hotel and found Gabriella talking to the receptionist. "Sorry for disturbing but is our room ready? Jetlag is kicking in much faster than we thought it would."

"Yes. Here's your room key, enjoy your stay and if you need anything we're here to assist any of your needs." The receptionist spoke with caution handing her the key.

"Thank you. We'll see you soon." Taehyung tried to hide his yawn but failed miserably.

*****