Chapter 69

Taehyung POV

It was odd to be up this early but here I am, walking down the stairs at around five or six in the morning.

I make my way to the kitchen but stopped in my tracks as I glanced at the figure that laid on the couch in the living room. I approached the couch and noticed a large blanket drapped across the couch.

I pulled up one end and found two pairs of feet. One pair bigger than the other. At first I thought it was Jungkook and probably Jimin who stayed up watching their netflix series, but my curiosity got the better of me.

I pulled back the blanket quite harshly before my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What the-"

"Sush." Jin hushed as he stroked y/n's hair with his eyes still closed.

"Did you two...?" Words wouldn't form as I stared at the waking duo. y/n was rubbing her eyes as she sat up, even though she was sitting in Jin's lap. If she was crushing him, he wasn't showing it.

"Good morning Tae." y/n got up on her two feet and wobbled towards me. I held her close as she took longer to process that she was actually standing.

"Are you okay?" I looked down at her cupping her face. Her ruby lips parted slightly as she stared blankly at me.

"I fell asleep on the couch. I was up really late." She reached for my hair and combed through it with her fingers.

"I was just making sure she was comfy." Jin got up stretching his arms before gathering the mess they left behind on the couch. "I found her dead asleep on the couch, curled up into a little ball. I felt bad so I decided to sleep with her."

Her sleepy eyes were watery. I felt bad so I hugged her gently and she returned it, "Why didn't you tell any of us?"

"You were all asleep." She continued playing with my hair. "I went to your room but Jimin was there. I went to Kookie but he was snoring. So I decided the couch would be fine, I was planning on taking a nap but ended up falling asleep."

I pulled away and gave her an angry glare. "Disturb us if you have to. Sleeping on the couch isn't good for you."

"I know but-"

"No 'but's'. Let this not happen again, please."

"I won't. I promise."

"What are we promising?" Kookie's voice projected from behind me.

"Kookie." She waddled towards him as he smiled brightly.

"Good morning baby." He kissed the top of her head. "Slept well?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Great."

I chuckled as they dragged their feet to the kitchen, I looked at the couch where Jin was sitting. "You couldn't carry her could you?

"You say it as if I can't pick up a grain of rice." He put on his socks as he spoke softly.

"Answer the question."

"I was tired." He gave me a convincing look before getting up and taking the blanket in his arms. "We all were."

I laughed internally knowing that he was bluffing big time. Even I know that not all of us would be able to carry her all the way to her room without dropping her along the way. The only people that could do that was Jungkook and Namjoon, we could too.... with practice.

*****

Yoongi was busy sorting his clothes when his phone rang from the other side of the room. He groaned loudly making his way to answer but when he saw the caller ID he knew what it was all about.