Chapter 58

"Have you seen my watch?!" Taehyung yelled from the bedroom.

"Check the drawer at the night stand." y/n responded from the bathroom.

He checked the drawers and found his Rolex, a sigh of relief left his mouth as he put it on. Just then y/n's phone rang and he glanced at the caller ID.

"Just answer it!" She commanded making him jump.

He took the phone and answered. "Hello?"

"Ms Shin? You sound different-" It was Gabriella talking.

"No. I'm Kim Taehyung, she's busy so I picked up the phone." He moved to the balcony enjoying the view.

"Makes more sense." She spoke firmly. "We'll be by your hotel in ten minutes. I'll text you once we're there."

"Alright. We'll be waiting downstairs." He ended the call.

"Was that them?"

"Yeah-" He paused when he saw her in the doorway. "You look great."

"Thank you Mr Kim

"Thank you Mr Kim." She brushed her legs. "We should get going. I'm already anxious enough."

"You'll be fine." He snickered. "Just stay close and smile."

She sighed realizing that even though she was panicking on the inside, Taehyung would be with her the whole time. If he didn't wonder off that is.

*****

Y/N POV

I wasn't expecting the drive to be so short, one moment I'm in the hotel lobby scrolling through my phone, the next I'm seeing the car park infront of the venue. My expectations for tonight were far from what I was witnessing.

People were packed up on either side of the pavement. A red carpet lead to the entrance wear two large guards were standing, guards were also blocking people from trying to tackle the celebrities that strut down the carpet.

Bright lights flashing from each side, reporters, photographers, even fans were trying to get their attention but only got practiced smiles.

"I didn't know it was legit." I exclaimed fixing my hair.

"Welcome to Paris baby." Tae fixed the sleeves of his jacket.

"This is where we go our separate ways." Gabriella turned back to them. "Just call if you need anything. We'll be there the whole time."

"Thank you so much Gabriella." I smiled at her as she got out of the car.

"Just smile." Tae held my hand as the door opened. He stepped out and I saw his hand gesture for mine. I took a deep breath and slid to the other side as I tried to get out.