Chapter 9

"Jennie I don't think this fits the occasion."

Jennie and Lisa had dragged Y/N to the mall do to some 'hang out shopping'.

"Come on that looks great on you." Lisa complained. It was the fifth dress she had tried on and one of the many that she had said no to.

"I'm not trying to seduce him." She unzipped the dress and changed her clothing.

"Well what do you want to wear?" Jennie crossed her arms. She was kind off scary at this moment, her slick bun, bold eyeliner and red lipstick making her look fierce.

"Something simple and elegant. Mind you I'll be dancing." She placed her hands on her hips.

"Something like that?" Lisa pointed to a white dress. "Why don't you try it on?"

After ten minutes Y/N stepped out of the dressing room. "I think I'll take this one."

They gasped, tears filled their eyes. They held each other. "You're gorgeous." They squealed in unison.

"Daniela we're taking this one!" Jennie told the shop assistant. She turned to the girls, "Lisa we have to bring out her inner sparkle."

Lisa grinned, "Jimin won't know what hit him."

*****

Jimin POV

"Is it normal to feel nervous?" I asked Namjoon as I tried on a different shirt.

"You'll be fine Jimin. Don't worry about it to much." He smiled looking up from his book.

"I just don't want to embarrass myself that's all." I sighed.

"You still have like three hours, just relax." He was always so comforting.

Just then the door burst open with Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook looking at me with death glares.

"Living room. Now." Jin said strictly.

I glanced at Namjoon but he looked as confused as I was. I followed them to the living room and sat on the couch, Taehyung and Jungkook sat on either side of me while Jin sat across me.

They kept lookong at me as if I did something wrong. I could feel their glares cut through my skin. "Did I do something wrong?"

"You'll need to know a few things if you're going out with Y/N." He tapped his knee as he spoke.

"Like what?" I gulped.

"She might have allergies." He suggested. "What if she's allergic to the flowers you give her?"

'Ah I get it know. He's gone mad.'

"Jin I really dont have-"

"What if she doesn't want to go dancing anymore?" He continued speaking.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon walked in. "Stop doing that." He warned Jin.

"I was just suggesting some things." Jin said innocently.

"By scaring him? And you two," he turend to Jungkook and Taehyung, "You wouldn't like it if this happened to you, would you?"

They shook their heads.