Chapter 28

The past few days in Tokyo were eventful. They attended the fashion shows as planned, but they were able to enjoy their leisure time.

They hung out at different restaurants and did some fun activities around Tokyo. They bought souvenirs and a few clothes.

Y/N had dinner with Jackson. They bonded in the short time that they met, he mostly talked about a new make up line that his friend wanted to launch and how she would be a great model for it.

 They bonded in the short time that they met, he mostly talked about a new make up line that his friend wanted to launch and how she would be a great model for it

Y/N and Taehyung became closer, becoming more comfortable around each other. He would comfort her whenever she couldn't sleep and would spend hours either watching T.V or taking random pictures.

*****

"Did you enjoy our week away from home?" Taehyung said putting their luggage together

They landed about twenty minutes ago. It was 08:18 pm and they were waiting for Jin to pick them up.

"I really needed it. Thanks for inviting me." She shoved his shoulder.

"Now you have to take me somewhere." He teased rubbing her head. "Somewhere classy."

"Maybe. But-" she was interrupted by the sight of Jin's car.

He parked the car and came out rushing to hug them. He hugged Y/N first. "I was starting to forget what you look like."

"I forgot who Jin was." She joked punching his stomach.

"Harsh. Hi Tae." He turned to Taehyung and hugged him. "I hope she didn't bully you."

Taehyung glanced at her. "I'm here aren't I?"

They all laughed. "Come on. Let's get you guys some proper food." He said taking Y/N's suitcase.

"I don't think we're ready to go to a restaurant yet." Y/N giggled as she got in the car.

"Who said I'm taking you out?" Jin scoffed mockingly as he closed the door.