Chapter 83

"Could you get your leg off me?!" Yoongi almost choked as he tried to crawl away from the guys.

Jimin jerked. "Someone just poked me."

"Does everyone have something to complain about?" Namjoon shoved someone's foot out of his face.

"Yes." They all groaned trying to get free from their entangled bodies.

"Can't you just get your lazy asses up if your awake?!" Yoongi said tugging at the blanket.

Those exposed to the cold shuddered and fought to get back under the sheets. Jungkook tugged too hard and hit Taehyung in the face.

"Ouch!" Taehyung reached for his cheek. "Why is it always me?!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean it!" Jungkook tried comforting him but fell on y/n during the process. "Oh shit!"

Luckily she didn't stir and continued sleeping. "Kookie keep your hands to yourself." Hoseok hissed stroking her hair.

Jungkook visibly shrunk and sat on his own. "Sorry." Yoongi whispered to him.

"They're jealous because they don't have your build." Jungkook chuckled at that and looked down at the sleeping y/n. "How is she still sleeping?"

"Probably used to our nonsense by now, and she was knocked out earlier than us too." Jimin tried poking her cheek. "She's so cute."

"Who's on breakfast duty?" Jin stretched his arms. Everyone started busying themselves and avoided eye contact. "Fine, but I won't cook dinner."

"Hyung, I think it was me." Taehyung got up too quickly, forgetting about his grazed cheek. "Ouch."

"You'll burn down the kitchen." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Take Hobi and Jungkook with you." Jin suggested and they followed him out of the room.

Jimin got up and excused himself to go to the bathroom. Namjoon and Jin got up to go do whatever it is that they were going to do. Yoongi however took the opportunity to go back to sleep and laid back down close to y/n.

She was sound asleep, he tried not to touch her incase she awoke from the sudden nudge. The hand that yanked at his blanket had different plans, it all happened so quickly that he didn't have time to blink.

He glared at the woman wrapped in the blanket that he was stripped of. Exposed to the cold air he stiffened and got up, there was no use in fighting over it like children.

"I think we need to restock." Namjoon looked through the cabinets as Yoongi tiredly searched for the coffee. "Oh, no coffee too."

It took all his will power to not lose his composure. "Please tell me we have alcohol."

"Untouched." Namjoon smiled. "But it can't be the first thing you have in the morning."

"The first thing I had was a migraine." He made his way to the far cabinet filled with bottles of different alcoholic beverages, some fo display and the rest for moments like this.

Back in the living room y/n was busy shakong the fatigue off as she stirred rather furiously. Her bed head looked wild and the look on her face made her look like how Yoongi felt.

She glanced at her surroundings. "Where did everyone go?" Her words hardly left her mouth as she tried raking down her mane.

She crawled to where she thought she had left her slippers but she instead crawled into the Christmas tree, causing the ornaments to jingle in alarm.

"I don't think Santa snuck in anything extra." Jimin huffed as entered the room. "Are you awake?"

y/n laid there unmoving but the loud breathing gave her away, she hummed in annoyance and faced him with closed eyes. "Food?"