Chapter 11

They had just finished watching their first movie, everyone was wrapped up in small blankets since it was cold inside.

Y/N sat with Taehyung and Namjoon. Hoseok sat with Jungkook, Jimin sat with Jin, and Yoongi was laying down on the far side of the couch.

"Did she really have to kill herself?" Yoongi snapped.

"She died for a good reason." Jungkook whined wiping his tears.

"She died to save him, the emperor wanted her but he was always in the way. He was in always in danger when she was alive. So know he can start a new life, away from danger." Namjoon explained.

"It's still sad, sacrificing yourself for the love of your life." Y/N wiped her tears.

"You're so childish. You're crying over a movie." Yoongi adjusted himself.

"It's not our fault your heartless." Hoseok snapped at him.

"I'm not heartless," Yoongi yawned, "I just don't get emotional over stupid things."

"Yeah right." Taehyung mumbled.

"I wish I could do that." Y/N's voice cut in.

"Do what?" Jimin said handing Jungkook the box of tissues.

"Fall inlove. To the point where I'd risk anything for them." She smiled weekly.

"Would you take a bullet for them?" Yoongi scoffed.

"Of course I would. Because I love them." She said firmly. "Wouldn't you guys?"

"I know I would." Jin mumbled wiping away the last of his tears.

"Can we stop with the lovey dovey crap and watch another movie?" Yoongi yelled slightly making everyone laugh.

"Who's up for a horror movie?" She said standing up to close the curtains.

"I'm not good with horror." Taehyung groaned.

"It's okay, you can hold my hand throughout the whole movie." She giggled.

"Can I hold your hand too?" Jungkook said pouting.

"Sure." She sat between them, she made herself comfortable before holding their hands. "Will you be okay Yoongi?"

"Nothing scares me." He scoffed.

"Okay, Mochi could you choose a movie?"

"Mochi?" Everyone looked at her then Jimin.
"Don't judge." He said blushing.

*****

"Don't..." Jungkook said under his breath.

They were all huddled up together, even Yoongi. They were all staring at the screen attentively, slightly sinking back into their seats.

A jump scare came up and everyone screamed.

"I was not expecting that." Yoongi whispered.

Taehyung had his face buried in the crook of her neck. She didn't think that he'd be that scared of the movie.

"Can you come with me to the kitchen?" She whispered to him making him flince. He hummed in response.

"We'll be right back." She announced as they moved out of the living room.

*****