Chapter 76

"Did you enjoy your party?" Namjoon looked back from the front passenger seat.

"My feet hurt, but I loved it." y/n removed her heels and groaned. "This is a struggle. Also Kookie wasn't very delicate with my wrists."

"I'm sorry about that. But you pulled it off." Jin laughed. "Like it meant nothing."

"I just wanna take a hot shower and sleep." She leaned back in her seat.

"That's something we can agree on." Yoongi yawned loudly, Hoseok did the same.

"The other's seemed to have slowed down." Hoseok looked back through the window.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook were driving back together in Jungkook's car. Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and y/n were driving back in Jin's car.

y/n turned waved through the back window. The headlights of the car flickered twice, "Jimin seems to be awake." She announced slumping back into her seat. "But why do I have to drive back with you guys?"

"They have a habit of after parties." Hoseok drummed his fingers on Namjoon's headrest. "And they're probably tipsy."

"Aren't we all?" She scoffed resting her head on Yoongi's shoulder, who was fast asleep.

Namjoon sighed. "Let's focus on getting home."

"Yes please." y/n yawned loudly. "Sorry."

"Sush." Yoongi snapped, gently moving her head into a comfortable position.

Hoseok smiled. "See? A simp in disguise."

*****

Both cars parked in the driveway. It was well past midnight so the neighbourhood was very still and quite.

Everyone groaned as they stepped out into the cold, Yoongi being the first one to reach the front door. "Where did that energy come from?" y/n walked carefully, not to slip.

"You can thank his bed for that." Taehyung laughed as they all rushed into their home.

Brushing off snow and shrugging off coats, they finally diffuse into the house. Each one going to their room to unwind and relax from the long day.

After half an hour, a knock echoed at y/n's door. "Come in." She continued pulling her socks up her calves.

Taehyung's head popped in. "You got a minute?"

"Need anything?" She stood up. "I was about to go to bed." She touched her bandaged wrists.

"Namjoon's calling you. He's downstairs." He smiled apologetically.

"I'll be right down." She tied her hair up and put on her slippers.

She mustered up all her energy to walk out of her room and all the way downstairs. She slowed her pace when she heard voices, harmonious voices. More like.... singing?

She followed it to the living room, peering in she gasps and covers her mouth. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear y/n, happy birthday to you~"

The guys were seated on the couch, a cake with lit candles on the table and a bouquet in Hoseok's hands. "Guys..."

They stood up and brought the cake to her. "You thought we forgot?" Jimin hugged her.