Chapter 30

"It's not that bad." Y/N tilted her head.

"You're just saying that because you're my sister." Felix snapped back.

"Here let me take a picture." She took out her phone and took a picture of him. "You see it's cute."

"I look terrible." He laughed trying to grab her phone.

"Hey! I didn't do your hair for nothing. I'm saving this picture." She laughed dodging him.

"I think you went overboard with the hair dye though it looks nice." He chuckled touching his hair.

"It was fun. Plus... new hairstyle~" she sang. "I posted it on my instagram."

_____________________*♡*____________________

@₩₩₩.shin_.e_yn

#newhairstyle #funtimes #bullybigbro

57 likes

34 comments

_____________________*♡*____________________

"I'll be a meme in less than an hour." He smiled slightly.

"You love the attention." She put her phone down and picked up a hairbrush. "Now let's tame this beast."

"Says the creator." He joked.

"Oh please. I'll be having in-laws in a blink of an eye." She giggled brushing his hair.

"I'm sure it's the other way around." He looked up at her. "When do I get to see my nieces and nephews?"

She felt a plung in her stomach as he said that. She felt tears in her eyes as her throat tightened.

"Soon." She smiled brightly. 'I hope.'

*****

"Thank you for having me over Ms Lee

"Thank you for having me over Ms Lee." Y/N said as she walked with her. "I haven't visited as much as I'd hoped to."

"Of course. But is Namjoon not here with you this time?" She glanced behind her.