Chapter 89

First up, was morning of snow. They debated alot about when to have it, but since the evening was filled with alot of city venues it was easier to choose the morning.
Plus, they could have another snow based activity later.

"I advise that we take it easy, we want to survive the day." Yoongi clarified as he slammed the door shut.

"You just don't want to eat snow for breakfast." Jimin laughed.

"Let's just get this over with." Yoongi waved his arms in disapproval.

The city had also joined in the New Years celebrations. They had posted fun programs, and sales all over the internet. Like now, they had a snowy wonderland parade set up in the park for everyone to join.

Various stalls and games were set up, and the best part was, everything was covered in snow.

The gang walked over to the snowball arena where other people were standing around. Colour coded vests were handed out and they made teams of three. The goal was to shot out as many teams as possible, the snow would cover the colour of the shirts so they could keep score.

"What's the prize?" Namjoon slipped on his green vest.

Jin struggled to get his on. "We don't know."

"But we're willing to find out." Jungkook hopped in excitement. "When it comes to games, I like to win."

"Can all the players please enter the arena!" The referee announced through his megaphone.

"Good luck." Eunwoo shoved them into the arena.

There were two rounds, so the teams were divided into two each, green, red and blue. Jungkook, Jennie and Jimin were on red, Felix, Namjoon and Lisa on green, y/n, Jin and Taehyung on blue.
Eunwoo, Yoongi and Hoseok were on the bench for now with the other players.

"Try to knock out as many of your opponents as possible!" The referees were already getting into their respective positions."
"Ready, set-"

"Snowball fight!" Jungkook shot his at Felix. "Ahhhh!"

A whole cloud of snow was unleashed as people began throwing snow like it was world war one.
The spectators were cheering loudly as the sound of crushed snow filled the air. Players were dodging and falling in puffs of smoke, some screaming for their lives and others laughing like maniacs.

The horn blue and everyone stopped in their tracks. But Taehyung took the opportunity to throw one in Jennie's face.

"Hey!"

"You're lucky it was just one." He snickered hiding behind y/n as she raised a hand to slap him.

"Can the next group pleas eneter the arena!"

The first set of players limped theur way to the benches as the others got ready. Jennie hit Taehyung in the back making him scurry away from her.

"Don't do that again. Ever." She hissed, removing the snow from her red face.

The second set of players were in position, the crowd was cheering loudly as the referee raised his arm. "Ready, set, fire!"

War cries filled the air as chaos erupted in a matter of secounds. Snowballs flew in different directions, people fell as they slipped on the icy ground, Yoongi bejng one of them.

"Come on Blue Team!" y/n cheered as Hoseok threw a snowball into another man's back.

"Yoongi-hyung! Get your butt of the ice!" Jungkook felt like a coach watching his team loose.

Lisa was jumping. "Yeah! Atta boy!" Eunwoo flashed a pose before getting back into the game.

After a few minutes of battling the horn echoed. All the players dropped to the ground, some even crawling out of the arena. Exhausted the three men made their way to the bench, their cherry faces a sign of their liking towards the event.