-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄-

AGAIN | 01

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

"NAT, SLOW DOWN." Y/n shouted, holding onto the jeep with his dear life as he felt the air pressure brushing against his cheeks.

"You're going to get us killed if we slow down!" Clint told him as he shot the arrows, whoever he saw.

"Just bear wit-" kicking the sentry twice as it tries to hurt her, "it." Nat finishes continuing to drive the jeep after.

"Oh! would you look at that Iron Man. Would you mind giving me a lift?" Y/n asked Tony.

"Sorry kid, you're too heavy." Tony smiles at him through the mask, quickly flying upwards.

Shaking his head, Y/n thought, 'Kid? I'm older than all of you here, you know.'

Nex laughs as he runs beside the running jeep. "We're on a mission right now, focus." Thana scold, sending a glare at his twin brother. "Jeez, okay miss focus." playfully rolling his eyes.

Thana destroyed the sentry who was coming up at Thor's back. "Thank you, lady Thana" Thor smiles at her before jumping off the tower. Thana nodded in response with a small smile plastered on her face.

Nex laughs again as he sees Steve grabbing a man and dragging it. "Okay, focus Nex, we must stay focused" shaking his head, he throws a ball of fire toward a group of men.

"Okay, I'll stop right here." Y/n got off the jeep and helped Hulk fight off some sentries. "Easy there big guy, there's still many of them" before kicking another sentry.

"Shit." Tony cursed, making Y/n, Nex, and Thana laugh a little.

"Language!" Steve spoke through the comms, "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." Jarvis answers.

"Yeah, that's definitely something." Y/n mumbled as he watched a man getting hit by Steve's shield, making him turn around and shoot at someone else,  He then turned back towards the main entrance, where two more sentries were approaching and preparing to fire at them.

Before he could even think of doing anything, Steve suddenly appeared behind the sentries before firing his shield right into their heads, effectively knocking them out. He turned around and began fighting the ones that were left behind.
"Nice shot, Rogers." Nex called out.

"It's not my aim. It's just reflex." Steve said, shooting another one of the soldiers. "Uh-huh, sure it is." Nex sarcastically rolled his eyes. "That's what makes it interesting, actually, isn't it?" Steve questioned rhetorically. Y/n shook his head in amusement, "You know how to do your job, Rogers." Before turning around to continue fighting the remaining sentries.

"Loki's sceptre must be here." Thor announced landing on the ground, throwing mjolnir "Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it." summoning mjolnir back. "At lost last."

"'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha said through the comm, shooting the man behind the bunker.

Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint stated. Y/n laughed loudly, almost doubling over from laughing. Thana joined in next, trying to hold herself together, causing a few sentries to fire at her, hitting her shoulder. "Ow...shit..." she gritted out, clutching her injured shoulder as she dropped to her knees. "That's what you get for not focusing miss focus." Nex taunted, she rolled her eyes at him while gritting her teeth. "What happened?!" Steve asks through the comm.

"I was shot," She said between gasps for air, "It hurts like hell."

"If you get hit, hit 'em harder." Steve responded.

"Wow, thanks for the concern." Thana says, walking it off as if nothing had happened. 

 "Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'Language'?" Tony asks earning multiple nods from everyone, "I know." riding a motorcycle, throwing it against the enemy's vehicle, "Just slipped out." breathing heavily, Steve added.

"We have an enhanced in the field."

"Clint's hit!" Natasha's worried voice filled the comm. "Somebody wants to deal with that bunker?"

Hulk came through hitting the bunker with enough force to create a dent, destroying it completely. "Thank you"

As he finished smashing the machine, he let out a roar of triumph and ran off, looking down at his hands, confused. "Hey, buddy, are you okay?" Thana questions gently petting his cheek. Hulk just nodded in reply before walking away.

"Tony, we really need to get inside right now." Y/n reminded, "I don't think we can keep these guys entertained any longer." Thana says as she walks up behind the man, knocking him out.

"I'm closing in." Stark stated as he lands on the ground.

"Good to know." Panted Y/n, continuing to destroy some sentries along the way. 

 "The drawbridge is down, people." Tony's voice filled the comms seconds later. 

 "Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Natasha's voice crackled through the comms.

A huge wave of wind rushed passed everyone, knocking the people down to the ground. Causing Y/n to stumble a little "Maybe a little warning next time?" he yelled as he walked forward, "Find the sceptre." Thor stated, spinning mjolnir really really fast, taking off.

"And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Tony's voice chipped in.

"That's not going away any time soon." Steve commented causing Y/n to chuckle "Yeah, definitely not." They continued to walk forward until they found themselves entering the building.

"We're locked down out here."

"Then get to Banner. Time for a lullaby." Steve instructed before spotting Strucker in the corner. He looked at his companion, "Be careful Nat." Y/n stated before walking towards Steve.

"I've got eyes on Strucker. Go and help Stark find the sceptre." Steve ordered before heading off. Y/n only nodded before walking in a different direction. 

 Y/n slowly walked into the room, looking around, not wanting to startle anybody who might be in the room. A few moments later, Steve's voice came through the comms "Guys, I got Strucker."

"Finally." Y/n mumbled under his breath.

After a few seconds, Y/n spotted Tony standing a few feet away from the sceptre, with a troubled expression. "Tony, what's wrong? You okay?" Y/n tried calling out for him, Tony only nodded in response before summoning his repulsors, taking the sceptre out.

"We got it." Y/n breathed out in relief.

[Not Edited]