-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-

AGAIN | 13

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

YOU and everyone else who backed Steve in the airport brawl were apprehended and taken to the Raft, where you were all imprisoned for your roles in wrecking the airport and breaking the Sokovia Accords by preventing Bucky's arrest. 

Locked up in a cell where no one is allowed to enter unless they bring you food or water. Wanda was the only one outfitted with a shock collar and put in a strait jacket to prevent her from using her powers.

While you're locked up in a cell, below sea level where the others are and isolated, you're stuck hearing nothing, and feeling nothing. You never move, you never speak, nor eat, and you never take notice of anything that goes on above ground floor. At times, you do fall asleep if you feel exhausted enough. But other times you don't even remember falling asleep.

All Wanda did was sit quietly in the corner of the room while you were locked up. Not once did you see or speak with her throughout your time being stuck in the cell not that you could. Every time one of the guards enters, she looks away from the door, avoiding eye contact.

You didn't know why or when did Tony decide to come up here in the raft to speak with Ross. He must now be aware of the situation, or maybe he wants to prove himself, you guess. Whatever it is, you know it's not going to work out well. 

He was greeted by Thaddeus Ross and tried to set up the search for Zemo right away in order to bring him to justice. And Ross, who believed Tony was fortunate not to have been arrested himself, stated that following the altercation in the airport, he would no longer be obeying Tony's orders.

Although Ross did not believe him, he did allow him to speak to the prisoners, with him visibly disturbed by how Wanda's powers were being controlled.

"The futurist, gentlemen!" Clint got to his feet, clapping "The futurist is here! He sees all!" sitting back down, Clint looked down, "He knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not."

"Give me a break, Barton." Tony replied, walking up to his cell, looking around subtly "I had no idea they'd put you in here. Come on."

"Yeah, well, you know they'd put us somewhere, Tony."

"Yeah, but not some super-max floating ocean pokey. This place is for maniacs, This place is for..."

"Criminals?" Clint interrupts, "Criminals, Tony." Clint shakes his head, chuckling humourlessly, standing up from his seat again "Think that's the word you're looking for... Right?"

Tony didn't know how to react to that statement.

"That didn't used to mean me. Or Sam, or Wanda, Y/n. But here we are." Clint states, still staring down at Tony, "Here. We. Are, in a supermax prison." Clint stares straight at him, giving him a hard look.

"Because you broke the law." 

"Yeah."

"I didn't make you. You read it, you broke it. You're all grown up, you got a wife and kids. I don't understand, why didn't you think about them before you chose the wrong side ?" Tony responds, backing away from him.

Clint looks over at him with an annoyed expression "You gotta watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it."

"Hank Pym always said you never can trust a Stark." Scott spoke out as Tony walked by his cell.