-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑-

AGAIN | 04

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

"IN THE FLESH OR NO, not yet. Not this chrysalis but I'm ready." Ultron said with his robotic tone, looking at Y/n. He just stared at him coldly, he was the calmest out of the team. The tension in the air increased when Ultron turned to face Nex and Thana. The three of them just stood there, staring back at Ultron as he continues speaking. 

"You three...I know what you all are...what you've done." He said in a threatening tone, walking towards Y/n caressing his cheek with a single digit as he continued "Oh, the bloodlust...the rage. The killings. The hunger. The greed. I know all about the three of you." Ultron said, grabbing onto his shoulders with a clawed finger.

"What do you want?" Y/n asked, clenching his fists. Ultron just turned around, walking away from him before continuing to speak "I'm on a mission."

"What mission?" Natasha inquired. 

"Peace in our time." Ultron replied simply, turning back to face them before several legionnaires burst through the window, firing at them.  

They began to fight them off while Bruce, Natasha, and Y/n made their way to the nearest wall, Natasha quickly grabbed Bruce, resulting for him to fall on top of her, making Bruce mutter a quick sorry as Y/n shot bullets at the ones charging their way toward them, killing most of them in the process. They all took cover behind the wall as more and more legionnaires started to pour in.

Y/n glanced back to check on Natasha and Bruce who's laying on top of each other. "Are you alright?" catching the attention of them both.

"I'm fine." Natasha reassured while getting up, "Don't turn green." looking at Bruce as she takes the gun placed below the counter.

"I won't." Bruce says getting up also.

"Good. Come on. Let's get those bastards out of here." Y/n ordered as he begins to make his way toward another group of Legionnaires. Nat nods and follows behind him. 

They quickly rush their way over to where the legionnaires are, jumping into action as they shoot every single thing they find. Some of the enemies were able to evade the shots and fire back, making them duck for cover again. 

"Stay low and stay together." Y/n tells the two before moving towards where Thana and Nex are covering. 

"Cover me." Y/n told Nex and Thana before rushing towards the enemy who was about to fire at Tony who's tackling the robot.

They began to work together and shoot everything in sight, until they finally got all of them taken care of, the team breathing hard as they wipe the sweat off their faces.

"We're good." 

 "We got 'em." announced Steve.

"That was dramatic." Ultron mocked before glancing around at everybody else. Everyone was still on edge after the fight, "I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve?" grabbing the destroyed robot "With these? These puppets." crushing it.

"There's only one path to peace. The Avengers' extinction." Ultron finishes before Thor throws his hammer at him, destroying him.

"I had strings, but now I'm free." Ultron manages to say in the end.