-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄-

AGAIN | 03

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

THE PARTY WAS ON, so far, going off like a charm. People were dancing, drinking, talking, laughing, and having fun. It wasn't the type of party to see in movies, the kind where people would be out of their minds with alcohol. No, it was the type of party where everyone just hung out and enjoyed each other's company. It was nice for that reason alone.

"It's nice." Y/n spoke arriving beside Nat as she observed the party, turning her head slightly to look at Y/n giving her a confused look.

"Nice?" She asked before letting out an amused giggle, "I don't even know what you mean by nice." She spoke making Y/n roll her eyes playfully. The girl gave a small smile as she watched the scene around her.

"You and Bruce." Y/n stated after a moment, watching as his words took effect on Nat who turned towards her, a shocked look plastered on her face.

"What are you talking about? We're not..." Nat trailed off, clearly unable to form coherent sentences when trying to defend her and Bruce together in one sentence.

"It's okay." Shaking his head, chuckling softly, Y/n gave a small smirk, "I'm happy for the both of you. But there is no need to hide your relationship from me, okay?" he finished smiling gently at the young redhead who stared back.

Natasha just stared at him for some time not really sure how to respond. Feeling the unpleased feeling building up inside her, Natasha wanted to tell Y/n the truth, that it's not Bruce who she wants to be with but she doesn't know how to tell him without ruining things for the two of them. She didn't want to cause unnecessary stress on either of them, so they stood in silence, looking at the rest of the people who were mingling together enjoying themselves as they watched the others dance and have fun. 

AFTER SOME TIME the guests begin to leave, the night finally ending. Leaving the Avengers alone in the tower as most of the people left for home and to go get ready for bed. They had stayed up pretty late the night prior, but neither of them minded, enjoying spending time with each other without having to worry about anything else. 

"But it's a trick." Clint pointed out, earning a giggle from Thor. "No, no, it's much more than that." He explained with a chuckle, handing Steve a drink.

"Ah, whoever be he worthy shall haveth the power." Clint replied in a mocking tone, getting another laugh from Thor. "He hath done well." The Asgardian commented with a grin.

"Whatever, man! It's a trick." Clint argued once again.

"Please, be my guest." Challenged Thor with a smug grin. "Come on." encouraged Tony, clapping a hand onto Clint's shoulder to encourage him to stand and prove him wrong. 

"Really?" asked Clint.

"Yeah."

"Oh, this is gonna be beautiful." Rhodey added. 

"Clint, you've had a tough week. We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." The rest of the team nodded in agreement with the billionaire's comment.