-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎-

AGAIN | 02

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

RETURNING TO THE QUINJET, Y/n sighed softly when he noticed a large cut on Thana's shoulder as she sat down beside Y/n. "Let me see." Y/n said, lightly pulling the fabric of Thana's suit down to reveal her wound.

"Ah, ow!" Thana winced, "I'm fine, I don't need-"

 "Yes, you do." Y/n cut her off, "Don't worry about it. Let me clean it for ya." 

 "But you need to be on the jet-"

"Don't argue with me, Thana." Y/n sternly said, cutting her off. "Okay..." Thana gave Y/n a slight nod. "Tony can you fly the jet?" asks Y/n as he continues to clean Thana's wounds.

"Yeah sure." 

 On the other side of the jet, Nex noticed Natasha watching Y/n and Thana. He furrowed his brows in confusion, wondering why Natasha seemed so interested in the two of them. "Hey, Nat you okay there? Nex said, catching Nat's attention, causing her to look away from them. "Huh?" Turning towards Nex, she blinked before clearing her throat "Yes, sorry." running a finger through her hair.

"Something bothering you?" Nex questioned, his eyebrow raised. "Nah, I'm good." Natasha smiled, waving him off before looking back to Y/n and Thana. "Nat, whatever it is, you can tell me anytime." Nex said, placing a hand on her shoulder. Natasha turned to face him. "Thanks, Nex, but I'm good. Trust me." She smiled again before walking away from him.

"There that should be okay for now" Y/n stated as he pulled away from Thana, wrapping a bandage around her shoulder, "Now, I believe you mentioned something about a nap earlier." he grinned mischievously. "Well, if you insist." Thana chuckled slightly as she leaned backward, resting her back against one of the walls in the jet. Closing her eyes momentarily, she relaxed slightly as she fell asleep.

"Thor, report on the Hulk." Natasha's commanding voice resonated throughout the room, catching Y/n, and the other's attention. 

"The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims." Thor says proudly earning a glare from Nat. "But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no, wounded screams." He retorted quickly "Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and gout." gaining a chuckle from Y/n.

"Hey, Banner Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony asked. "Uh, yeah, she knows her way around." Banner exclaimed, smiling, "Thanks, oh and Y/n? Make sure she gets to rest." Tony added, pointing at Thana before turning around. Y/n only nodded in response.

"HE'S FAST AND SHE'S WEIRD." Maria spoke. 

"Who's fast and weird?" Y/n asked curiously, as he hear their conversation.

"The twins." Steve answers before turning his attention back to Maria "Well, they're gonna show up again." he pointed out. At this point, Y/n just listens to them talking.

"Agreed. The file says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts." Maria replies. 

"Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?" he argued making Y/n nod in agreement. 

"We're not at war, Captain." Maria responds.

"They are." Steve retorted quickly before the elevator close.

"Right, I was supposed to use the elevator. Damn." Y/n muttered while rubbing his temples in frustration. "'Kay, I'll just take the next one."

"Don't get distracted." Maria playfully scolded, narrowing her eyes at him.

"I won't." Y/n assures her while nodding once again. The lift dings opened up as he steps in.

"ARE YOU SURE HE'S GONNA BE OKAY?" Natasha's voice broke through, "Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together." smirking slightly.

 "Of course, he will. He's the toughest Avenger." Y/n replied in a sarcastic tone earning a small chuckle from the others.

"There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacra." Dr. Cho answer's Natasha's question earlier. 

 "She's creating tissue." Bruce remarked amusingly.

"If you brought him to my lab, the Regeneration Cradle could do it in 20 minutes." Dr. Cho explains further, "Oh, he's flat-lining. Call it. Time?" Tony suddenly entered the room.

"No, no, no, I'm gonna live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic." Clint laughs loudly, still lying in the bed. "He's out of it." Y/n states as he looks over at the monitors.

"Here's your beverage." Tony walks up to Clint, handing him a drink. 

"You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference." Dr. Cho replies smugly.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Clint retorts immediately while sipping his drink, causing the newcomers to laugh. "So what did we miss?" Nex asks as he helps Thana enter the room. "Not much. Just some weird Clint stuff" Y/n replies simply as he walk towards them and take Thana from him earning the attention of Natasha one's again. Nex once again notices this but decides to leave it be.

"Oh you three also, I expect all of you at the party this Saturday." Tony adds casually "...What kind of party are we talking about?" Y/n inquired, eyeing him suspiciously. Tony simply shrugs "Something extravagant. You know the type." he responds calmly.

One by one they leave until it's just Clint, Natasha, and the three of them left in the room.

"Let me see your wound Thana." Y/n requests as he tries to sit her down. "It's nothing." Thana replies waving him off.

"Sit down, Thana. It's not nothing. Now, sit down." Y/n orders. Thana hesitantly obeys, sitting down on one of the chairs in the room, showing Y/n her wound "Alright then" Y/n says as he starts tending to Thana's wound. After a few moments, he stops. Looking up at her, Y/n sees that she had fallen asleep again. Smiling at her gently, Y/n continues tending to her wound.

"You sure your alright?" Nex approaches Natasha once again, startling the redhead.

"Yea." Natasha replied, looking over at Y/n, who was still tending to Thana's injury. "Why wouldn't I be?" Natasha asked innocently, sounding genuinely puzzled.

 "No reason... just wanted to make sure." Nex answered nonchalantly.

"I'm fine, thank you. Now I'd like to be alone for a moment." Natasha states before leaving without another word. 

"Sure thing, Nat." Nex replies softly.

[Not Edited]